Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Maps needing balance/fix

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

A map with two treb and a flag on the mountain with a gate. It is necessary to remove respawn from the flag area. When the server 100+ players on this card is difficult to go to gate itself, and when you reach the flag, then there are already two-handed fighters who is re-emerged. It's card, when more players, is impossible to capture.

Hadrian’s Wall - yesterday there was a bug with the destruction of the gate with 2 or the 3 hit from it at treb. The picture of the gate was broken and it was impossible to destroy it. Outside the gate became transparent, it was impossible to get out of them when entering

I was on Hadrian's Wall and saw that. I think is a problem with warband engine related to some neogk features (probably related to wine). If i play the map on my pc in local host, all works.

• Lenna likes this

Kapitan_Pronin

Kapitan_Pronin

• 13 posts

motte n Bayle - 3 gate at way to flag

I think is a problem with warband engine related to some neogk features (probably related to wine) - thx

Kapitan_Pronin

Kapitan_Pronin

• 13 posts

+ on "motte n Bayle" Situation, if you have a high ping: from the left trebushet shot to gate, 10 stones flew into the "body" of the gate, 11 stone  -  in the window and 2 teamkills  =(

• MoB_Apfel likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

+ on "motte n Bayle" Situation, if you have a high ping: from the left trebushet shot to gate, 10 stones flew into the "body" of the gate, 11 stone - in the window and 2 teamkills =(

Sorry Bud, but we cannot fix that. The engine cannot handle everything at the time and seems it cannot calculate it in time. This might be fixed if the calculation is simplified if possible at all, but no this won't be fixed in warband.

Helgisa

Helgisa

Elite Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

Map: Vesin

Problem: You can hide inside the stairs on the keep. Saw one of the attackers using this to kill people who just had healed and wen't out to fight again today(about 45 min ago as I'm writing this)

Proposed fix: Add a barrier to prevent people from moving inside there again. Also, put the barrier at an angle so people can jump back up on the stairs and, don't get blocked ;)

Proof/ pics of plaec: http://imgur.com/a/3xzLA

• BlackDeath, Lenna and Davis like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Map: Vesin

Problem: You can hide inside the stairs on the keep. Saw one of the attackers using this to kill people who just had healed and wen't out to fight again today(about 45 min ago as I'm writing this)

Proposed fix: Add a barrier to prevent people from moving inside there again. Also, put the barrier at an angle so people can jump back up on the stairs and, don't get blocked ;)

Proof/ pics of plaec: http://imgur.com/a/3xzLA

I think that was fixed time ago, but it seems not :/

Will be fixed soon, thanks. <<< map fixed, will be updated tonight

Edited by BlackDeath, 21 August 2017 - 11:21 AM.

• Helgisa likes this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Hey, I need to ask; Why all the controls of siege weapons are so random? I mean, why can't they share the same controls? 

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Hey, I need to ask; Why all the controls of siege weapons are so random? I mean, why can't they share the same controls? 

For you use your brain and "improve it" :D

ps: is a question for NeoGK mod's author :rolleyes:

• Davis likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Arrow keys are best solution for movement, B for baloon is logical but cannot be reached when using wasd.

Not sure how difficult it is to change the keys around, can be quite some work can be done with few changes.

What I prefer:

• z: gaining weapon control
  • c:accuracy/up baloon
  • v:: reload/drop bomb

could make an addon out of this, will see what I can get on neo gk siege control.

• Davis likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Sorry, but I think that @HeiHo talk about "all siege weapons" not only for ballon.

He means that each siege weapon has different keys, and will be more easy for him (this is his request for that I see) if all siege weapons were using same keys for same movements/control/reload/shot... since some are same, but others are totally different, am I right?

But this is same that with any other game of action/shot/etc., you have control-keys for drive, keys for shot, etc... and some are same for all and others not. Is same question.

More stuff around need more control-keys, you can't expect do all with only 5-6 keys which control alll actions for all, understand? (I'm not a modder but I think not or is hard to get, correct me if I'm wrong)

• Lenna likes this

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts
  • LocationSomewhere outta space

the fuck i don't know the proper name of the map..but it is that kind of map with the shore/sea and in front you will see as an attacker two catapults to destroy the "hole" in the castle with that big ass ladder in front. and oc the "normal" way through two little ladders on the way to the flag with a gatehouse. hope you guys can figure it out. i always find the fucking sea/shore sound waaaaay too loud. it is fkn annoying :D 

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

the fuck i don't know the proper name of the map..but it is that kind of map with the shore/sea and in front you will see as an attacker two catapults to destroy the "hole" in the castle with that big ass ladder in front. and oc the "normal" way through two little ladders on the way to the flag with a gatehouse. hope you guys can figure it out. i always find the fucking sea/shore sound waaaaay too loud. it is fkn annoying :D

Remove it from your sound directory. Did the same for the map changing music, somehow that didn't turn off when I turned off music.
  • Davis likes this

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts

Remove it from your sound directory. Did the same for the map changing music, somehow that didn't turn off when I turned off music.

thanks will do..:) i dont play with sound, so i cant test this option..but will delete this sound-fuckery 

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Sorry, but I think that @HeiHo talk about "all siege weapons" not only for ballon.

He means that each siege weapon has different keys, and will be more easy for him (this is his request for that I see) if all siege weapons were using same keys for same movements/control/reload/shot... since some are same, but others are totally different, am I right?

But this is same that with any other game of action/shot/etc., you have control-keys for drive, keys for shot, etc... and some are same for all and others not. Is same question.

More stuff around need more control-keys, you can't expect do all with only 5-6 keys which control alll actions for all, understand? (I'm not a modder but I think not or is hard to get, correct me if I'm wrong)

Yes. I meant all the weapons.

Right shift is the key to take control of the thing. In all of the siege weapons, which is very good.
But for example catapult loads with F key and trebuchet loads with N

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Yes. I meant all the weapons.

Right shift is the key to take control of the thing. In all of the siege weapons, which is very good.
But for example catapult loads with F key and trebuchet loads with N

This has a reason, a catapult can be loaded and shot by someone without neo gk because you interact with the catapult. With F key you only interact with the trebuchet directly when you change to barrel/stone, so need a 2nd key to shot (N, in this case)

(Maybe not said perfectly but the point is clear.)

* BD edit add

Edited by BlackDeath, 26 August 2017 - 06:16 PM.
with your permission ;)

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

This has a reason, a catapult can be loaded and shot by someone without neo gk because you interact with the catapult. With F key you only interact with the trebuchet directly when you change to barrel/stone, so need a 2nd key to shot (N, in this case)

(Maybe not said perfectly but the point is clear.)

* BD edit add

Is it possible to see from the server, that how many are using the mod? I think 90% who don't have mod who wanna use the siege things, will start asking on the chat "How do I use the siege balloon trebucket" and then someone answers "Alt + F4" and then he downloads the mod and reads documentary and is happy forever. I am not sure if there is a reason to make some things for the people who are not using the mod, because yet still they can't use without the mod all the things. So it's easier to make everything available without mod or everything available with the mod, for the name of simplicity. 

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

So it's easier to make everything available without mod or everything available with the mod, for the name of simplicity.

This isn't as simple and easy as you think.

• All can't be done without mod. In this way, maps would be "flat and simple" in playability.
  • All can't be done without mod, since only using mod is possible apply new stuff.
  • And at same time, all can't be done with mod (we aren't gods ^_^ ), but really I don't understand what do you mean here at this point, because only using the mod you have all available to use, so...

where is the problem? maybe they need reads Instructions? :oyeoye:
The mod is installed in game's folders not into brains!!! :crazy: :D

Using the mod is the option that we decide use for our servers.

We work to improve servers by using neogk mod, which allows that we can have more fun by using new stuff, amours, weapons, etc...
In other way, without it, servers would be like they were in old times, simple and classic, and yes maybe some players like the "old times", but nothing remains in time :rolleyes:

This mod is compatible with Native vanilla (only, and incompatible with any other mod/s), so all players with or without this mod can play in our servers. Of course using mod you will get more fun, but we can only suggest to players that they use it to have this fun. We don't force anybody to download, install and use the mod. Mod is free, and decision of being used by players also.

We don't know how many players will be using mod, but I bet that +75% have it already.

Just now you can see more players asking about "how to use, how download mod, where, etc..." because latelly there are many new users that just got this game (steam's offers and others, you know).

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts

someone answers "Alt + F4"

Me in about 98% of the cases :D

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts
We don't know how many players will be using mod, but I bet that +75% have it already.

Yes, that was the core of my comment. You don't need to give features for that 25 % because they will download the mod if they wanna use them. If they don't have the mod, then they maybe are not also aware of how to control the siege things, since there is no neogk guide for non mod users in ESC menu. That's why I think it's safe to give the controls only for mod users. 

Me in about 98% of the cases  :D

I believe many people have been helped because of that. Let me thank you for the community. :D

• Davis likes this

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts

I believe many people have been helped because of that. Let me thank you for the community. :D

Absolutely welcome and if you see it on a wider scale it actually helps them. Not only that they need to re-entry and then finally have another chance to see the server-information, they furthermore can (if they think a bit) can dl it and then rejoin the server :D

• HeiHo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users