Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

Ask For Help

This section is dedicated exclusively to users who could not find a solution for their problem in the FAQ page.

Post any questions or problems you may have below.

Admins will be visiting this section frequently and will do their best to provide you with a fix to your problems,

or answer to your questions as the case may be.

Remember to be as specific as possible so the admins can have a better understanding of your issue.

Thanks!

PS:  Beware that once your topic/questions have been asked and marked as "solved", they will no longer be here.

Solved problems/questions will be moved to the FAQ topic.

• Strawberry, ZeArcher, BlackDeath and 6 others like this

Krolm

Krolm

• 1 posts

Hey. I have not seen your servers. I used Favoriter v0.2 and began to see just 3 servers. Biggest is not present in the list. Help me please

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

As you can see from homepage all servers are online. I remind you that we're a legit community.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hey. I have not seen your servers. I used Favoriter v0.2 and began to see just 3 servers. Biggest is not present in the list. Help me please

Biggest... do you mean "Siege"? if yes, it is now **MountAndSiege**, and others are **TG_Battle** / **TG_Duel** / **TG_Arena**

Alwine

Alwine

Advanced Member

• 45 posts
  • LocationLugdunum

Hello,Good evening everyone , I wonder if highs admins agree to the new update banners as I sorted properly .

Member of RS Clan - Alwine 

shield-targ.png

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

sometimes i need to wait 5 sec maybe that is it

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Hello,Good evening everyone , I wonder if highs admins agree to the new update banners as I sorted properly .

for next patch we will have this in mind, by now we are trying to solve hard troubles still, so must wait by now, sorry

Merchant

Merchant

Popular Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPraven

bump

Guys, need some help/advice about mapping. I've read the tutorial but still cant seem to not figure out how to solve these problems:

1-Placing teleport doors -> and tunnels ofc :)

2-Placing moveable/deployable ladders and siege towers

(these 2 ones i tried alot to make, but my attempts always miserably failed xD

3-Starting an empty map- It is easy in napoleonic wars as there are 20 "Custom maps", which are already blank and ready to be edited. However in native i can only edit maps that has been already made, cant start one on my own.

4-Spawns/Entry Points. Though this is not that imporant as others, i still have a few questions about it.

First is that in man maps i see attackers/defenders spawn all at the same point first, then when they die then respawn in different ones. How can i do that?

Also Do i have to put all 32 spawns for each team, or is it ok if i put for example 0-9 for the first team and 32-37 for the 2nd team?

Thx :D

Once the Merchnat, Always the Merchnat !

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

1-Placing teleport doors -> and tunnels ofc  :)

2-Placing moveable/deployable ladders and siege towers

3-Starting an empty map- It is easy in napoleonic wars as there are 20 "Custom maps", which are already blank and ready to be edited. However in native i can only edit maps that has been already made, cant start one on my own.

4-Spawns/Entry Points. Though this is not that imporant as others, i still have a few questions about it.

First is that in man maps i see attackers/defenders spawn all at the same point first, then when they die then respawn in different ones. How can i do that?

Also Do i have to put all 32 spawns for each team, or is it ok if i put for example 0-9 for the first team and 32-37 for the 2nd team?

Thx  :D

1) To place teleport doors you need find the destructible_door prop. Each prop has Var no1: and Var no2: as I'm sure you noticed. To link the two doors and enable the teleportation you need to set the same vars (up to your choice which values, it doesn't really matter) for the two doors.

example:

I'm not sure what you mean by tunnels though.

2) Watch this tutorial for ladders / siege towershttps://youtu.be/VtMbkdH4cJQ?t=13m47s

3) Blank Map Tutorial:

You can actually choose or make any map, no need to use an already made one, unless you want so..

So here is how you make a blank map:

1. Make a copy of warband module and rename it to Map Making for example
2. Delete a map in SceneObj files in the Map Module(For example: scn_multi_scene_2.sco, that is Village)
3. In single player(With edit mode on) while in world map, click on Terrain
4. Make the ground and details of your map to your taste and copy the code
5. In Map Making Module open scenes.txt go to the deleted map before and replace the code you copied

example:

Optional:
In scenes.txt, the last code of each map is for example: outer_terrain_plain
That is what players see after the map's borders, for example in this example will be some little mounts with some green trees.
So far this are the codes that I've found that you can change the outer terrain:

Spoiler

For example if I want to change the village map outer terrain to a desert one, it will look like this:

Spoiler

6. Host a game, with map in this case village

7. Then Click Ctrl + E and edit your map

4) Spawn Points are hardcoded into the game and you cannot change their order.

This is how it works:

Battle

Siege

Deathmatch & Duel

Capture the Flag

Hope it helps. Good luck!

• BlackDeath and Merchant like this

Merchant

Merchant

Popular Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPraven

OMG thanks alot m8 ! :D

Edited by Andrei III, 24 January 2016 - 03:33 PM.
sure thing ;)

Merchant

Merchant

Popular Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPraven

Well...eahm need some more help i guess D:

When I put ladders then its entry point, the "Raise Ladder" button comes on it, however the ladder cannot be raised/dropped. I can also walk through the ladder for some reason, which means i cant climb it. Any idea why? (btw it is the moveable ladder not the normal one)

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

Restart map. Check ladder. If it doesn't work:

Restart game. Check ladder. If it doesn't work:

Ultimately host a server and try it in a multiplayer environment (your ladders may work only in a mp dedicated server).

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Place all ladders as they'll be once raised, save and enter map again. Not touch an already positioned ladder in editor mode or it gets bugged.

• BlackDeath likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Place all ladders as they'll be once raised, save and enter map again. Not touch an already positioned ladder in editor mode or it gets bugged.

do what KA say, most important is don't touch ladders when all these are good positioned, and before save, click F8 key, to check that all ladders are working without bugs (what this key do is change from initial position --> to final position for all ladders, then you can now see if all these are ok/working), after this, if all is ok, you can save map

Edited by Andrei III, 24 January 2016 - 07:57 PM.
i didn't know this pls. good to know :)

• LizardWizard likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

^_^  btw, all last info above moved/copied to Tutorials topic ;)

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

@Merchant:

Be sure you put all 0-63 entrypoints. You need to put all of them, if you miss one, player can spawn randomly everywhere.

Problem you noticing - that you always spawn from one entry point is just in your game currently. When you put map on dedicated server, it will be ok.

Restart map (Esc->Admin Panel->Start Map) only if you want apply new added ladders and other warband stuffs (bug with going thru props).

Go to main menu (Esc->Quit->Back->Multiplayer->Host A Game->Start Game) if you want apply neogk features (siege engines and so).

• BlackDeath likes this

Bence

Bence

TG's Official Photographer

• 65 posts

Hi!

I've noticed that the statics page doesn't show my character on any servers. I've checked the arena server statics (where I play most of the time) and it doesn't show my name not even globally.

"go play duplo n00b"

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

@Bence: you say you play on arena with same name? Its strange bcs there are rly no data http://troll-game.or...ce&server=arena " Nothing found."

Bence

Bence

• 65 posts

@Bence: you say you play on arena with same name? Its strange bcs there are rly no data http://troll-game.or...ce&server=arena " Nothing found."

yes, I only play with "Bence".  :ask:

"go play duplo n00b"

Bence

Bence

• 65 posts

well it only shows my other character that I only played for like 5 mins called "Tywin_Wife". Also if it shows my stats I believe I have way more kills/deaths.

"go play duplo n00b"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users