1-Placing teleport doors -> and tunnels ofc
2-Placing moveable/deployable ladders and siege towers
3-Starting an empty map- It is easy in napoleonic wars as there are 20 "Custom maps", which are already blank and ready to be edited. However in native i can only edit maps that has been already made, cant start one on my own.
4-Spawns/Entry Points. Though this is not that imporant as others, i still have a few questions about it.
First is that in man maps i see attackers/defenders spawn all at the same point first, then when they die then respawn in different ones. How can i do that?
Also Do i have to put all 32 spawns for each team, or is it ok if i put for example 0-9 for the first team and 32-37 for the 2nd team?
1) To place teleport doors you need find the destructible_door prop. Each prop has Var no1: and Var no2: as I'm sure you noticed. To link the two doors and enable the teleportation you need to set the same vars (up to your choice which values, it doesn't really matter) for the two doors.
I'm not sure what you mean by tunnels though.
2) Watch this tutorial for ladders / siege towers: https://youtu.be/VtMbkdH4cJQ?t=13m47s
3) Blank Map Tutorial:
You can actually choose or make any map, no need to use an already made one, unless you want so..
So here is how you make a blank map:
1. Make a copy of warband module and rename it to Map Making for example
2. Delete a map in SceneObj files in the Map Module(For example: scn_multi_scene_2.sco, that is Village)
3. In single player(With edit mode on) while in world map, click on Terrain
4. Make the ground and details of your map to your taste and copy the code
5. In Map Making Module open scenes.txt go to the deleted map before and replace the code you copied
In scenes.txt, the last code of each map is for example: outer_terrain_plain
That is what players see after the map's borders, for example in this example will be some little mounts with some green trees.
So far this are the codes that I've found that you can change the outer terrain:
For example if I want to change the village map outer terrain to a desert one, it will look like this:
6. Host a game, with map in this case village
7. Then Click Ctrl + E and edit your map
4) Spawn Points are hardcoded into the game and you cannot change their order.
This is how it works:
Hope it helps. Good luck!