Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Inactive Battle

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Aatina*

Aatina*

Mysterious

• Ex Staff
  • 140 posts
  • LocationRed Sky

Hello people,

As some of us want see TG Battle active, full
TG Battle is empty since 3 or 4 days, I think Admins need to do something with this server like make it active
Maybe, try to tell to people from MountAndSiege, advice them that there are anothers servers too (TG Battle, Duel, Arena)

Ty

• Joss, KHAN-ScourgeOfGod, newplayerrr and 4 others like this

. : | Posted Image | : .

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

I think the problem is the maps, since there are only handful of playable maps in tg battle on the moment(most maps:broken respawns, to big/lagy, unbalanced, map lost or terrain glitchy in 1 map), so i think if we refresh or recreate maplist for battle we might raise the population a little as we have many good maps or unfixed maps just collecting dust. 

• BlackDeath, Skull Of Plums, Aatina* and 1 other like this

Aatina*

Aatina*

Mysterious

• Ex Staff
  • 140 posts
  • LocationRed Sky

Probably

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

I think the problem is the maps, since there are only handful of playable maps in tg battle on the moment(most maps:broken respawns, to big/lagy, unbalanced, map lost or terrain glitchy in 1 map), so i think if we refresh or recreate maplist for battle we might raise the population a little as we have many good maps or unfixed maps just collecting dust. 

We already working on it

giphy.gif

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

Hello people,

As some of us want see TG Battle active, full
TG Battle is empty since 3 or 4 days, I think Admins need to do something with this server like make it active
Maybe, try to tell to people from MountAndSiege, advice them that there are anothers servers too (TG Battle, Duel, Arena)

Ty

you can help it too by playing and calling ur friends in server when u want to play, even if there are 4-6 ppl will start to join if they see players

• BlackDeath, KHAN-ScourgeOfGod, Omen and 2 others like this

giphy.gif

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts
  • LocationHackney and sometimes high

you can help it too by playing and calling ur friends in server when u want to play, even if there are 4-6 ppl will start to join if they see players

I've heard that her friends prefer to play Minecraft, NosTale and Club Penguin than Warband.

• Skull Of Plums, Elary and Amamama like this

Nigga please...

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hello people,
I think Admins need to do something with this server like make it active

as Elary said, we (high admins and moderators) are working in new maps, but it maybe that won't be active until next patch, so...  patience

btw, you can apply Elary's idea too ;)

• Elary and Aatina* like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

I've heard that her friends prefer to play Minecraft, NosTale and Club Penguin than Warband.

i bet you negro like to play hello kitty island adventure more than warband ;)

• Bubba_Johnson likes this

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts
  • LocationHackney and sometimes high

i bet you negro like to play hello kitty island adventure more than warband ;)

Yea why not ^^ im a fan of Hello Kitty my estonian mate =)

hello_kitty.jpg

• Joss and Teocles like this

Nigga please...

Aatina*

Aatina*

Mysterious

• Ex Staff
  • 140 posts
  • LocationRed Sky

Very funny... ^^ 

Well, I always call people, they come , we were just 3 people and later, they left because it's empty
I think I am alone who is trying to make this server active, I think people can do as I do :)

• Bubba_Johnson likes this

Jozi*

Jozi*

• 7 posts

Simple idea: Set limitation of max players on siege to 100 - 150 , this should make some balance on servers and Siege will be less laggy Ø©_Ø©  (and BAN Joss)

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Simple idea: Set limitation of max players on siege to 100 - 150 , this should make some balance on servers and Siege will be less laggy Ø©_Ø©  (and BAN Joss)

joke: I'm thinking in raise to 250 because sometimes there are players waiting to join :D

• Joss likes this

Jozi*

Jozi*

• 7 posts

joke: I'm thinking in raise to 250 because sometimes there are players waiting to join :D

And fps will be like 10-15 .. I am currently having around 15 - 20 with 200 players (thats why I dont play siege) and my PC isnt that bad !! Nvid. 740m, i5, 16GB...

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

If we limit siege players will go on other siege servers. ;)

If players play siege is because they want to play siege. :)

Jozi*

Jozi*

• 7 posts

If we limit siege players will go on other siege servers. ;)

If players play siege is because they want to play siege. :)

Well.. this is possible for players that don't have NeoGK mod. Once you try NeoGK, you'll never go back :) . But unfortunately the servers are on legit too short time, so most of players on siege don't have the mod..

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.
I guess answer is no but is there a ranking/Statistics system for Battle server?
Tis but a scratch

Jozi*

Jozi*

• 7 posts

I guess answer is no but is there a ranking/Statistics system for Battle server?

Stats for all servers are here

http://troll-game.org/stats.php

• BlackDeath likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

And fps will be like 10-15 .. I am currently having around 15 - 20 with 200 players (thats why I dont play siege) and my PC isnt that bad !! Nvid. 740m, i5, 16GB...

have you saw/try this options? http://community.tro...ormance-ingame/

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

talking about TG Battle server, i tried to join 2 minutes ago, there were 4 players, and they poll kicked me.

I figure they wanted to play their 2v2 on their own. But that won't contribute to make this server more popular...

• ZeArcher, Skull Of Plums, Elary and 1 other like this
Tis but a scratch

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

What were their nicknames?

• Amamama likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users