Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord

mount and blade bannerlord bannerlord mount and blade 2

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Will we move to Bannerlord as soon as it came out ? and close the Warband server's  ? 

Depends, the first plan is yes (as far as I know), but if it really sucks, as if I look as objective viewer, we will go back :D. I think they need to do some optimize work though.....

GermanyBestBeer

GermanyBestBeer

Popular Member

• Ex Staff
  • 67 posts

Looks very good, the movements and such seem very generic.
It reminded me of NeoGK mod with the balista and catapults haha. I like how they raise the ladders:
Now I only need to see some online gameplay and they can take my money.
Waiting since 2012, never forget.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

By what i read they're going to release the game as beta for this year (autumn i think), and release the full game for early 2017.

ZeArcher

ZeArcher

Elite Member

• 152 posts

Wow, they are really taking their time aren't they. It better have billions of new features in single player  :D

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

by sure for single will be much better, but what we want/hope is a best MP :)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

By what i read they're going to release the game as beta for this year (autumn i think), and release the full game for early 2017.

What did you read cuz there is nothing at TW

Annie

Annie

Popular Member

• Ex Staff
  • 62 posts
  • LocationUshuaia

It seems that I'll need to upgrade my siege engines skills :P

Posted Image

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

https://www.youtube....h?v=iObwq1WaxQ8

1:07 the right defence ballista :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

WE HAVE GOTTEN A CHEATER IN OUR FIRST SIEGE TRAILER
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG

OMFG :viking2: :viking2: :heavy: :heavy: :viking2: :viking2: :heavy: :viking2: :viking2: :dream: :dream: :dream: :dream: :dream: :dream:

https://www.youtube....h?v=iObwq1WaxQ8

look at 4:17-4:25

HE USED GODDAMNIT CTR+H THE FUCKING BASTERD, sry for my language though this should be approved......

Parzival

Parzival

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 444 posts
  • LocationSaltus Teutoburgensis

If this is published anytime soon.... how am I ever going to finish my studies?

Really a promising glimpse, I'd like to see in more detail how the presented pre-battle siege constructions work. Other than that, no revolution, appears like a polished Warband2 and that's all we could wish for.

GermanyBestBeer

GermanyBestBeer

Popular Member

• Ex Staff
  • 67 posts

I think we would all like too see a bit more. What I am hoping for is that we, as one of the biggest server and most active community around, get some Beta keys.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I think we would all like too see a bit more. What I am hoping for is that we, as one of the biggest server and most active community around, get some Beta keys.

As far as I have read it will be an open beta, btw dont we only need a rebuild warband?

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

For me the most important thing is the modding system. With a good modding system all game bugs and lacks can be fixed. Taleworlds should focus on refine the current game without add more features and release it.

• BlackDeath and Parzival like this

Archibald_Blikskater

Archibald_Blikskater

Advanced Member

• 31 posts

Wow, they are really taking their time aren't they. It better have billions of new features in single player  :D

Hope they do take their time. Need to scramble some money together to buy a new pc or i won't be able to play. :(

GermanyBestBeer

GermanyBestBeer

Popular Member

• Ex Staff
  • 67 posts

As far as I have read it will be an open beta, btw dont we only need a rebuild warband?

Yes thats basically it, a new bigger players base, all the old clans coming back, a revitalized crpg and I am good.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
Latest news:
http://steamcommunit...291578838540006

Guest_Domates_*

Guest_Domates_*
  • Guests

I'm living 5km away from the taleworlds studio and I'm planning to steal a copy of Bannerlord. Wish me luck.

• Aeneu, Skull Of Plums, Parzival and 4 others like this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

I'm living 5km away from the taleworlds studio and I'm planning to steal a copy of Bannerlord. Wish me luck.

Godspeed!

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Like, if they have a copy there. xd

frodo

frodo

• 8 posts

I wish they could implement better crowd mechanics, as in when a group of fighters is tightly packed they can jostle and trip over one another and struggle to find space for weapon swings. Although I have yet to see this implemented well in any game.

• Skull Of Plums likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mount and blade bannerlord, bannerlord, mount and blade 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users