Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord

mount and blade bannerlord bannerlord mount and blade 2

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Lenna

Lenna

Popular Member

• 65 posts

lAkcL9f.png

If you are generally eager to discover the bits of new information about Bannerlord, you may consider to follow TW's community manager Callum on official M&B website; or his replies (and replies of others), respectively. The overall communication from TW's side has improved a lot in recent months and—as a result—they actually even started to answer questions.

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts
  • LocationSomewhere outta space

Wait.did i get it right, that weapons and shit will be in strict presets in MP?

Pepper

Pepper

Popular Member

• 52 posts
  • LocationEngland

Wait.did i get it right, that weapons and shit will be in strict presets in MP?

It'll be presets but it's unknown atm how strict they'll be. Seems like you'll have perks to gain access to new armour/weapons.

There won't be 'upgrading' as such if you do well, so no plate armour if you get a nice killstreak rather it's gained through the perks you choose.

I don't think I like it personally but we'll see..

• Lenna likes this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

If i understood correctly, these forced presets will be used on their matchmaking system. On private servers it will be less strict. At worst we'll mod it.

I can't see Vera with an armor!

• Aratar, LizardWizard, Horatius and 2 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I can't see Vera with an armor!

:wub: :loool:

Spoiler

GANNICUS*

GANNICUS*

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 268 posts

What about DM mod in bannerlord?

There is only one way to become champion never fucking lose!!!

"A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight. If his cause is greater than his own life." -Oenomaus

All men fall. It's but time and method that differ.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

What about DM mod in bannerlord?

As there is No battle in bannerlord this could be a viable option to mod for, could attract Some clans. Haven’t seen anything about DM.

The thing is, if there won’t be a battle mode then how are they gonna make bannerlord ‘competitive’. I saw that warband tournament as a tryout for bannerlord.

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts

i see it coming...whenever bannerlord will be out...i will play it...i will love the new graphics and movements and shit....

but i will stick back to warband multiplayer :D

@kingarthur would love to see trollgame mods there, too. Hope it wont be hard to mod then...

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

No battle ? That makes no sense, it's the most important thing for competitive play and they definitely want to make Bannerlord more esportsy. I think there will be huge pressure for them to add just plain vanilla battle, instead of this new crap they're trying to push - and they will do it eventually; I wouldn't rush into modding that.

Also, nekids are one of the things that make Warband such a wacky and fun experience. Seeing these dudes (and dudettes!) running around (almost) naked, with giant two-handed axes or just a plain torch, and shouting all kinds of random nonsense is just priceless. Removing that also makes no sense. But it will, perhaps, make private servers that more appealing.

The more news like this comes out, the more I feel like Warband will be around for much longer than people expect.

• KingArthur, ZeArcher, BlackDeath and 4 others like this

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts

No battle ? That makes no sense, it's the most important thing for competitive play and they definitely want to make Bannerlord more esportsy. I think there will be huge pressure for them to add just plain vanilla battle, instead of this new crap they're trying to push - and they will do it eventually; I wouldn't rush into modding that.

Also, nekids are one of the things that make Warband such a wacky and fun experience. Seeing these dudes (and dudettes!) running around (almost) naked, with giant two-handed axes or just a plain torch, and shouting all kinds of random nonsense is just priceless. Removing that also makes no sense. But it will, perhaps, make private servers that more appealing.

The more news like this comes out, the more I feel like Warband will be around for much longer than people expect.

couldnt agree more

good point with the E-Sports. If they would think smart, a good-battle-mode would be brilliant for e-gaming (=moneymoneymoney)

Domates2

Domates2

• 15 posts

If there is no naked dudes and girls in Bannerlord, I won't buy it : C

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Pepper

Pepper

Popular Member

• 52 posts
  • LocationEngland

If there is no naked dudes and girls in Bannerlord, I won't buy it : C

Hope they describe the equipment stuff more soon tbh, seems pretty boring

Lenna

Lenna

Popular Member

• 65 posts

Just want to share one observation that has been on my mind for a while; it's a little bit related to the one of the latest blog posts about siege engines. I haven't seen it being pointed out specifically yet, so, maybe, someone could find it interesting. If you saw the old Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Siege Gameplay video from E3 2016, you may have also seen the part where the catapult mangonel is being operated (check the GIF below eventually). Have you seen how? 

vv0Y79d.gif

Player aiming and launching, two bots moving the mangonel around the z-axis, one bot putting in the oil… you can say there is quite a redistribution of workforce. Although, most of it are probably some prepared/snapped animations for bots who walk nearby the mangonel with no real impact on the whole operation, especially that one dude putting in the oil is interesting. Interesting if you take the Bannerlord mutliplayer into account. It seems that—unlike in Warband—nothing happens as "deus ex machina". If something is supposed to be somewhere, then there is someone who puts that "something" there. I don't know how the multiplayer implementation will look like in the end, but the idea that you have to actively cooperate in order to effectively use the siege engine would be quite new and quite interesting. For example, you would be able to operate the engine by yourself but the whole process could be speeded up if there would be someone who would put e.g. the oil/stone in the right place, so you wouldn't have to do it by yourself. I would like that idea. Not mentioning the trebuchets.

P.S. Since I mentioned the blog post about siege engines, it's kinda nice to finally see how the trebuchets in Bannerlord will look like. Plus, the "…ladders can be pushed away from the wall by the defenders" statement also arouses quite some expectations.

• GANNICUS* and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

sometimes i think they are watching neogk / troll patch and implementing just similar ideas

Edited by BlackDeath, 20 April 2018 - 05:37 PM.
totally agree :D

• BlackDeath, GANNICUS*, Merchant and 2 others like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

sometimes i think they are watching neogk / troll patch and implementing just similar ideas

Bannerlord shouldn't be more than a good 'modded' Warband.

• Remono and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Shugoki

Shugoki

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationUK-The world.

bannerlord should be more than a good modded warband tho with a new interface and ui .

to get it out of the gritty old feeling of warband would take more than a good mod of warband and they arent doing that they remade the whole engine

Shugoki

Shugoki

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationUK-The world.

Also will they add kill assists cus hate it when someone steals your kill. Or if players gotta work together to fire a catapult then will all the players involved get points or kill assits? I think kill assist would be great or maybe base the system on damage points idk

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and Oirginal like this

Abbababa

Abbababa

• 14 posts
  • LocationRussia, Ekaterinburg
TaleWorlds said that the Mount & Wait: Neverlord will soon enter the beta test stage! :)))
  • Umbuz likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

TaleWorlds said that the Mount & Wait: Neverlord will soon enter the beta test stage! :)))

Source?
  • Umbuz likes this

Abbababa

Abbababa

• 14 posts
  • LocationRussia, Ekaterinburg

Source?

https://steamcommuni...85542770122671/
"and, of course, details about the upcoming closed beta"
  • Umbuz likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mount and blade bannerlord, bannerlord, mount and blade 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users