Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord

mount and blade bannerlord bannerlord mount and blade 2

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

Helgisa

Helgisa

Elite Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

Source?

https://www.taleworl...erlord/Blog/103

Of course Skirmish mode, like other multiplayer modes, is still under development and there is still a lot of work needed to fine tune and balance everything. To do this more efficiently, we are planning to carry out a closed multiplayer beta where we hope to get help and feedback from members of our community. 

Is the 2nd last "textbulb"

• Abbababa likes this

Abbababa

Abbababa

• 14 posts
  • LocationRussia, Ekaterinburg

I was watching a video m&b 2, where Albert Einstein and Vin Diesel was created in the character editor. I hope m&bb will be released soon, it will be very fun xD

BD's Edit: all posted off-topic as answers to this post were moved here >>> Show us your best face!!!

Edited by BlackDeath, 24 April 2019 - 12:58 PM.

• Umbuz likes this

Ajgleskorv

Ajgleskorv

• 8 posts

This game is never coming out. They are getting paid by Turkish government so it's in their interests to keep developing the game as long as possible.

Abbababa

Abbababa

• 14 posts
TaleWorlds said that at the gaming exhibition "Gamescom 2019" (21-24 august), will be able to play m&b2

Abbababa

Abbababa

• 14 posts
But I think that they will also visit the Gamescom in 2020, and 2021, and 2022

Fotis

Fotis

• 26 posts
  • LocationGreece

If the Bannerlord released in 2020 or 2022 with this graphics..then the game sucks!! always in my opinion 

• Marcel likes this

Ajgleskorv

Ajgleskorv

• 8 posts

This game is not coming out. The development is funded by Turkish government that's why Taleworlds have no intentions to release it in the next 10 years.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

This game is not coming out. The development is funded by Turkish government that's why Taleworlds have no intentions to release it in the next 10 years.

Wait. How does that work?

Abbababa

Abbababa

• 14 posts
https://youtu.be/xJ7SCHZWevI

Aregodas

Aregodas

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 146 posts

Some people said, as the Turk goverment finances videogames, so Taleswords could be taking lot of time on purpose just to earn more money.

However other said, that being an Indi game, and a little group, the estimated time to create such game as bannerlord would be from 11 to 13 years. Then it mean they are kicking their asses to finish it.

Could be some internal problems since I hear the executive director of the game abandoned Taleswords

Finally someone said that Bannerlord is a waiting simulator, that one is my favorite.

https://pbs.twimg.co...Aq3Iw.jpg:large

• BlackDeath, Mikhail, Jozi * and 1 other like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Bannerlord is a waiting simulator

:WC:  :lol: 

Krusejdr

Krusejdr

Elite Member

• 110 posts
  • LocationKingdom of Castile

Some people said, as the Turk goverment finances videogames, so Taleswords could be taking lot of time on purpose just to earn more money.

However other said, that being an Indi game, and a little group, the estimated time to create such game as bannerlord would be from 11 to 13 years. Then it mean they are kicking their asses to finish it.

Could be some internal problems since I hear the executive director of the game abandoned Taleswords

Finally someone said that Bannerlord is a waiting simulator, that one is my favorite.

https://pbs.twimg.co...Aq3Iw.jpg:large

That SOON trademark really killed me   :lol:

Humble servant of His Will

Helgisa

Helgisa

Elite Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

Soon™

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Let's keep this up to date.

• KingArthur likes this

NO8DO_firm

NO8DO_firm

• 5 posts
  • LocationGPSLND

Which city do you visit first to start the adventure? I would go to Varnovapol.. or Omor... or Vostrum in the south. Pretty geographical positions of this cities

ywovfDGRmd0.jpg

ICA_Gazz

ICA_Gazz

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationScotland

At least the graphics wont be a concern as you never play a mount and blade game for that reason. From what i know from a few people that have played the closed testing shit, its pretty jank as it currently is and needs a lot of work. Expectation is low for this but we shall see.

• Aratar likes this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

nice 8 factions - im probably making white nation again and going to remove kebab down the south and burn everything to the ground there

NO8DO_firm

NO8DO_firm

• 5 posts
  • LocationGPSLND

nice 8 factions - im probably making white nation again and going to remove kebab down the south and burn everything to the ground there

hahaha  "white nation", "remove kebab".. Classic symptoms of brainless idiot  :crazy:

Aregodas

Aregodas

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 146 posts

Remember they are announcing an alpha with probably bugs , less graphics, less functions etc... for the final release We must wait some years more  :WC:

And the worst is that We will buy that alpha

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

11 to 13 years is a huge span of time and no game takes that much time to be developed. Think about that in the 2000s such a "small" studio released M&B (2005 in beta, 2008 in full) and puny two years later (from the latter date) it completed another game (M&B W), so it is pretty unlikely that after earning very considerable income said company has been working on a project for that long due to reasons other than just prolonging the creation artificially.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mount and blade bannerlord, bannerlord, mount and blade 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users