Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Arena DM Map without horseman

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Restrictions will not lead to anything good. People have the rights to play the way they want. If among the 40 peoples there are 20 cavalries, you just have to accept that half of the players WANTS to play cavalry. Why there is no claims to the situation when among 40 players there are 20 archers? Please, enough from time to time to raise these nonexistent topics. First, the limitations of the cavalry will never come into force. Secondly, there are maps where which infantry and archers have an advantage over cavalry.

Sory for bad English

ppl have the rights to play the way they want,

but without limit for cavfags and fagchers, you sometimes remove the fun for infrantry, so those last cant play the way they way.

and some of them may have to go fagcher or cavfag, not because they want it, but because they are forced it to since infantry may be unplayable.

it happens to me sometimes on siege (i play rarely in Arena), at night, with a few ppl on the server, fagchers limits is disable, and sometimes you have team full of fagchers, which pushes me sometimes to go fagcher myself too if i want to do something and then game just turns into call of duty.

imho, limits for both fagchery and cavfagery classes make the game funnier for everyone ; infantry, fagcher, and cavfags.

Best Regards,

Pyrrha

• noodle likes this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

it happens to me sometimes on siege (i play rarely in Arena), at night, with a few ppl on the server, fagchers limits is disable, and sometimes you have team full of fagchers, which pushes me sometimes to go fagcher myself too if i want to do something and then game just turns into call of duty.

Says the guy who plays Archer /Cav or better, mounted archer, on a 100+ server (daytime) just to go spawnkilling.

Edited by BlackDeath, 30 July 2019 - 03:49 PM.
LOL...

• BlackDeath likes this
Tis but a scratch

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

So, I thought about the cavalry situation again and maybe my position was too stubborn.

Remembering the matches on these maps, like the arena or. the desert arena(?), and not on any very large maps, a large number of cavalry really brings big problems( at least on these maps there are safe areas where cavalry can't get). And yes, because of the large number of cavalry on the maps getting too crowded for the cavalry too, because of what cards remind you of the road during rush hour.

I will not stop saying that limiting the number of cavalry, or increasing cav gears prices would be  mistake, but something must be done. As already shown Veledentella, those sharp...pieces,spikes( not sure what it's called) can really help. Although there may be a problem with the spam of these things.

In general, this is a difficult topic, and it's not for me to solve it. I just shared my opinion.

Peace

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, vikoking and RC Lola like this

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts

36tvr7.jpg

• Mister_Crêpes likes this

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA
I really think that we don't need limits in arena... Omg, please. Think about it. We just need to add this anticav spots where horses die and that's all. And not too many of 'em.

wingudsquirrel: b00bs
  • Joss, Elary, WingedSquirrel and 2 others like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

you know what really pisses cav players off? Build wall in open map so they can move around, they change inf in max full armor and 2h and start tearing down the walls in full rage
I always build walls and then some turks or other angry foreign language speakers start to talk to me

• RC Lola likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

In the mean time, I would like to introduce a new member of our Arena family. Its name is Cheval de Frise and you will certainly like it and see it a lot. It has the ability to kill any horse that would impact it, as well as to prevent any from jumping above it.

Cheval-de-Frise.jpg

There are a lot of these (or similar) killing zones (only for horses) in some of siege's maps (like in my map DeathRow, near+around flag's place). I've introduced all long time ago for balance about this. B)

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

A solution?...

...change name from Arena to --> Circus... Horse's Circus

Attached File  horse circus.jpg   82.4KB   0 downloads

:D

• Mister_Crêpes and Marcel like this

Probang

Probang

Elite Member

• 148 posts

Just remove armored horses, or improve their prices. Every noob can take armored horses easily, that horses very hard to kill even for pro players.

Apply cold water to burned area

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts

make Pike deal 2x more dmg to horses and add pike to one more class  :hmm:

Jozi *

Jozi *

Popular Member

• 60 posts

U can nerf anny's horse BUT anny will always win and make nubs like viko cry

jWY8csx.png

• Elary, WingedSquirrel, Pyrrha and 4 others like this

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts

no woman can make viko cry 

hi jozi

Probang

Probang

Elite Member

• 148 posts

U can nerf anny's horse BUT anny will always win and make nubs like viko cry

I think you are licking ice cream very good, like you lick her arse. 

Apply cold water to burned area

MoB_Szmaja

MoB_Szmaja

• 4 posts

In my opinion, there should be no deathmatch horses at all, because they are terribly irritating especially on a map like: Watch Your Steps.

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

you know what really pisses cav players off? Build wall in open map so they can move around, they change inf in max full armor and 2h and start tearing down the walls in full rage
I always build walls and then some turks or other angry foreign language speakers start to talk to me

That's not what happens. What happens is that some random naked cunt starts destroying your barricades for no reason at all; even though he himself is the prime target of cavs. That's what happens.

• noodle likes this

RC Lola

RC Lola

Elite Member

• 134 posts

That's not what happens. What happens is that some random naked cunt starts destroying your barricades for no reason at all; even though he himself is the prime target of cavs. That's what happens.

Both are true but for the second one it's called trolling. To each his own fun.

What Joss said, a lot of people should start building. To often I see people complain about CAV in game and 0 build outside the usual, if you know what I mean.

Usually we build "traps" and those work great. Good CAV players know how to deal with it but believe me, most don't.

Some maps are more suited for that then others.

:deadhorse:

And if you still frustrated watch Jozi's epic "tutorial" video :D  Good luck on that.

Click Enjoy!

• Mikhail, Jozi *, vikoking and 3 others like this

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts

jozi old sensei teaching young generation how to play

• Mister_Crêpes likes this

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 268 posts
  • LocationSpain, the land of machos

S6LysTf.jpg

• Joss, Elary, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and 6 others like this

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts

S6LysTf.jpg

depends, what is the definition of a noob .... ......... ...  .   ....  ...   ...........  for me i think it's someone who uses great lance + full armor + armored muscle horse in arena DM and bumps everybody and just crouch lance attacks everyone from behind, limit those, limit noobs and DM will be fine :ask:  :dunno:

• noodle likes this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Says the guy who plays Archer /Cav or better, mounted archer, on a 100+ server (daytime) just to go spawnkilling.

hmm I think you missed the point ;

you may go fagchers or cavfags even if you dont want it in the first place,

highlighting a potential vicious circle, more cavfags may only lead to more cavfags.

I was answering to Anna s point : "everyone plays the class they want",

the fact i m playing fagcher or cavfav sometimes on siege server has nothing to do with it.

Also, if those classes are limited, i d be impacted by it aswell as everyone else.

"subility flies above your head" ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users