Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Arena DM Map without horseman

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

hmm I think you missed the point ;

you may go fagchers or cavfags even if you dont want it in the first place,

highlighting a potential vicious circle, more cavfags may only lead to more cavfags.

I was answering to Anna s point : "everyone plays the class they want",

the fact i m playing fagcher or cavfav sometimes on siege server has nothing to do with it.

Also, if those classes are limited, i d be impacted by it aswell as everyone else.

"subility flies above your head" ^_^

It's nice to see  you're using my punchlines. Add this one: "Irony flies way above your head."

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 31 July 2019 - 06:11 PM.

• RC Lola and Mister_Crêpes like this
Tis but a scratch

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

It's nice to see  you're using my punchlines. Add this one: "Irony flies way above your head."

i will add this one, better :

"Instead of throwing another ad hominem/ ad personam line, maybe it would be good to focus on the meaning of my commentaries, not on my person."

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Vellendeta , any update regarding your map ?  :hmm:

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Vellendeta , any update regarding your map ?  :hmm:

Who are you to get notified about my every move towards completion of my commitment (not to be confused with a job)? The voluntary work I pledged to perform is a matter of mine and you are no one in position to oversee my labor. Watch the rays of light of the future unveil the gloomy mysteries of the past and thus, your very being will be fulfilled with the Omnipresent Knowledge.

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI likes this

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts
Excuse me, master

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

Don't worry, i got the solution to all your problems!

https://community.tr...-workshop-maps/

Do it yourself

• vikoking likes this

giphy.gif

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts
Good point Ms. miru but no time

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

We just need a hero. I know one, but some admin abuser temporaly banned him.

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

• 5 posts
  • Locationsharp house
I think nobody gets what he wants. he doesnt say we should ban cavalry he is saying we had better to have a map likewise arena but has no cav. only one map to have this it cant be that much bad, come on.

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

no, shit idea, no need heaven for teaming or camping naked noobs, or make a map where they cant build any walls, have no pistols, no healing fountains and open ground for archer to kill them - then no cav map is ok

• BlackDeath likes this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

but did you people know if you ask nicely from admin, he could remove cavalry from 1 map duration if there is enough people supporting the idea :o

• BlackDeath likes this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

but did you people know if you ask nicely from admin, he could remove cavalry from 1 map duration if there is enough people supporting the idea :o

I used to do this, also no archers for a round and random armor, i actually enjoyed it and i hope others did too, but i'm pretty much inactive. If i remember well there was a map called Island Arena or something like that, if you ask BlackDeath he might know about it and add it in the rotation. The map was small and pretty much useless for cav, mostly used on TG Duel.

• BlackDeath and Joss like this

giphy.gif

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts

I used to do this, also no archers for a round and random armor, i actually enjoyed it and i hope others did too, but i'm pretty much inactive. If i remember well there was a map called Island Arena or something like that, if you ask BlackDeath he might know about it and add it in the rotation. The map was small and pretty much useless for cav, mostly used on TG Duel.

yeah i remember this, players used to like it, except random armor shit, that was bad.

We need you back elary come back, make the game more fun for me  :rolleyes:

Edited by Elary, 20 August 2019 - 04:47 PM.
you wish

Chulito

Chulito

• 10 posts
  • LocationChulitolandia

No u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users