Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

TrollGame Duo Duel Tournament

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

You are right, i should have started it, as i wrote above i will not wait anyone, but consider it first and last mistake since i have never hosted any tournament and this one was my first experience. 

No problem; I am glad that despite such an extension every participant managed to come. Let us not forget about you, the one who on his birthday turned up himself and made such a memorable event! Tradition in various countries has that a person having a jubilee receives something - this time you were the one giving, for the sake of the ambience and fun of the tournament! It also was the first time I experienced such an event and it still is resonating with me. Nice thing to watch and feel, despite some minor hindrances that had been handled, like technical difficulties and the disorder.

Apart from that, I will make the retro-active coverage of the event, so that those who could not join would know about the tournament and its course of events.

• BlackDeath, LockDog and Saddoveanu like this

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Also, I will make a map designed especially for such a tournament and the likes of it. Features will include: to be determined, a little of a secret.

• LockDog, Dacket, vikoking and 1 other like this

Probang

Probang

Elite Member

• 148 posts

Happy Birthday Lockdog. it was a nice tournament :)

Pooptune and supporters had fun

r0pRAa.jpg

• LockDog likes this

Apply cold water to burned area

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

Was nice,first time is never perfect,i dont know if anyone said that already but there are some of my opinion that could make the tournament better next time.

First of all, the time needs to be set up at the specific time,if someone wont come,thats just a thing that happens in every tournament and others cannot be delayed because of it.

Amount of rounds,i appreciate and i think others do as well,that it was changed to ft7 , but ft10 would be still more suitable for 2v2, but that one is not necessary to change, ft7 is also good.

Although i like the idea that we all make a round and something like an audience, the people screaming, attacking each other, jumping everyone are a big disturbence for the duelists,it would be far better if everyone was in spectate and waited for their name.

Next thing is factions, the factions fighting need to be same, swadia vs rhodoc will never be equall. But that thing you already changed in the semi-finals so its fine.

Then the healing, thats a big problem, going all the time to the well or being healed by admin is making an unproffesionall impression, would be far better if after every round it resets automatically.

Now,the talking people, it kinda connects to the spectate thing i said,if everyone was in spectate,the duelist could concentrate on what the admin says, it was quite hard to see your messages sometimes as everyone spammed.

Otherwise it was a nice tournament and i really enjoyed it,especially thanks for the match for 3rd place,in my opinion the best one there has been.

Looking for next time :)

• LockDog and Saddoveanu like this

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 268 posts
  • LocationSpain, the land of machos

The team with the lowest score will receive in their homes the visit of a black midget dancing the Urkel dance as a consolation prize:

• RC Lola likes this

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Also, I will make a map designed especially for such a tournament and the likes of it. Features will include: to be determined, a little of a secret.

It would be really nice if you do such things. especially somewhere that nobody can jump into the arena where participant are fighting, a healing place nearby would be awesome but as you said that could happen and if it did then i would be even more happy for that, so i can manage this by my own with no stress no problems. 

Happy Birthday Lockdog. it was a nice tournament :)

Pooptune and supporters had fun

r0pRAa.jpg

Thank you and well played.

Was nice,first time is never perfect,i dont know if anyone said that already but there are some of my opinion that could make the tournament better next time.

First of all, the time needs to be set up at the specific time,if someone wont come,thats just a thing that happens in every tournament and others cannot be delayed because of it.

Amount of rounds,i appreciate and i think others do as well,that it was changed to ft7 , but ft10 would be still more suitable for 2v2, but that one is not necessary to change, ft7 is also good.

Although i like the idea that we all make a round and something like an audience, the people screaming, attacking each other, jumping everyone are a big disturbence for the duelists,it would be far better if everyone was in spectate and waited for their name.

Next thing is factions, the factions fighting need to be same, swadia vs rhodoc will never be equall. But that thing you already changed in the semi-finals so its fine.

Then the healing, thats a big problem, going all the time to the well or being healed by admin is making an unproffesionall impression, would be far better if after every round it resets automatically.

Now,the talking people, it kinda connects to the spectate thing i said,if everyone was in spectate,the duelist could concentrate on what the admin says, it was quite hard to see your messages sometimes as everyone spammed.

Otherwise it was a nice tournament and i really enjoyed it,especially thanks for the match for 3rd place,in my opinion the best one there has been.

Looking for next time :)

Thank you very much, it was my pleasure! And i would consider every point you mentioned in mind for the next time! Well played.

• Livso likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users