Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
288 replies to this topic

Fotis

Fotis

• 25 posts
  • LocationGreece

Yes

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Server Admin
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

https://prnt.sc/nudw9j 

Why i cant join to the server and i cant find any other servers i update the neogk etc.

You can't join any of TG server or no server at all?

Did you use this version here and followed instructions?

EDit : problem solved. :)

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 28 May 2019 - 02:46 PM.

• BlackDeath and Aratar like this

Tis but a scratch

pidaras

pidaras

• 7 posts

whats the combat speed on siege and arena servers?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• High Admin
  • 5,854 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

whats the combat speed on siege and arena servers?

• combat_speed 2 (for both servers)

emirislam69

emirislam69

• 1 posts

troll game doesnt show 2 june's statistic. when i look at yesterdays it shows 1 june's statistic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• High Admin
  • 5,854 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

troll game doesnt show 2 june's statistic. when i look at yesterdays it shows 1 june's statistic

Statistics are not updated daily, sorry. You can check again after a few days.

UnknownPerson

UnknownPerson

• 0 posts

Pls help me. I installed the neogkmod to the my own server and Deathmatch mode does not work. There is not revive players. And other modes good works. What's my problem?

Veledentella

Veledentella

Elite Member

• 126 posts
  • LocationAn oasis within the natural Sarranid desert boundaries

Pls help me. I installed the neogkmod to the my own server and Deathmatch mode does not work. There is not revive players. And other modes good works. What's my problem?

It is not only your problem - others are experiencing it too, including me. This issue is annoying when one is trying to, for instance, either test and/ or troubleshoot a map and they cannot spawn. For such purpose, fortunately, Team Deathmatch works, but for the purpose you specified, I have no idea at the very moment. When I have more time I will seek the solutions, but if you are willing to find them on your own, then I would recommend you to search the US_GK community site (https://www.leagueof....com/portal.php) that contains NeoGK module discussion threads. In the mean time, what version of the NeoGK-augmented Native module are you using? The basic one or the scener/host one that is appropriate for the purpose of being hosted on your server? The latter suits better, so I suggest that you use it.

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

I hope that your brain will process such an amount of information.

Vedella new map when

Signature-Image-TG.jpg

Veledentella

Veledentella

Elite Member

• 126 posts
  • LocationAn oasis within the natural Sarranid desert boundaries

It is not only your problem - others are experiencing it too, including me. This issue is annoying when one is trying to, for instance, either test and/ or troubleshoot a map and they cannot spawn. For such purpose, fortunately, Team Deathmatch works, but for the purpose you specified, I have no idea at the very moment. When I have more time I will seek the solutions, but if you are willing to find them on your own, then I would recommend you to search the US_GK community site (https://www.leagueof....com/portal.php) that contains NeoGK module discussion threads. In the mean time, what version of the NeoGK-augmented Native module are you using? The basic one or the scener/host one that is appropriate for the purpose of being hosted on your server? The latter suits better, so I suggest that you use it.

Since the user "Unknown Person" has been inactive since the day they posted their question and will not likely even see my response, I will now, as written in my commentary, propose a solution in advance for anyone that would struggle with this kind of problem. The above-mentioned issue was probably caused by using a non-dedicated server to host the NeoGK-augmented Native module, provided all other prospective factors, like utilization of the basic version of the modification, that might have contributed to said problem, were taken care of. I have used the word "probably" since in the technological world nothing is certain for the helper when they do not have a direct access to the machine or software having a given issue. According to the NeoGK guide "NeoGK should use dedicated server. Un-dedicated server has a few problem." (original spelling), so that it might be assumed this problem is one of the few that have been mentioned.

• BlackDeath and The_Knight_Who_Says_NI like this

I hope that your brain will process such an amount of information.

Vedella new map when

Signature-Image-TG.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users