Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

Fotis

Fotis

• 26 posts
  • LocationGreece

Yes

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

https://prnt.sc/nudw9j 

Why i cant join to the server and i cant find any other servers i update the neogk etc.

You can't join any of TG server or no server at all?

Did you use this version here and followed instructions?

EDit : problem solved. :)

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 28 May 2019 - 02:46 PM.

• BlackDeath and Aratar like this
Tis but a scratch

pidaras

pidaras

• 7 posts

whats the combat speed on siege and arena servers?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

whats the combat speed on siege and arena servers?

• combat_speed 2 (for both servers)

emirislam69

emirislam69

• 1 posts

troll game doesnt show 2 june's statistic. when i look at yesterdays it shows 1 june's statistic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

troll game doesnt show 2 june's statistic. when i look at yesterdays it shows 1 june's statistic

Statistics are not updated daily, sorry. You can check again after a few days.

UnknownPerson

UnknownPerson

• 0 posts

Pls help me. I installed the neogkmod to the my own server and Deathmatch mode does not work. There is not revive players. And other modes good works. What's my problem?

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Pls help me. I installed the neogkmod to the my own server and Deathmatch mode does not work. There is not revive players. And other modes good works. What's my problem?

It is not only your problem - others are experiencing it too, including me. This issue is annoying when one is trying to, for instance, either test and/ or troubleshoot a map and they cannot spawn. For such purpose, fortunately, Team Deathmatch works, but for the purpose you specified, I have no idea at the very moment. When I have more time I will seek the solutions, but if you are willing to find them on your own, then I would recommend you to search the US_GK community site (https://www.leagueof....com/portal.php) that contains NeoGK module discussion threads. In the mean time, what version of the NeoGK-augmented Native module are you using? The basic one or the scener/host one that is appropriate for the purpose of being hosted on your server? The latter suits better, so I suggest that you use it.

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

It is not only your problem - others are experiencing it too, including me. This issue is annoying when one is trying to, for instance, either test and/ or troubleshoot a map and they cannot spawn. For such purpose, fortunately, Team Deathmatch works, but for the purpose you specified, I have no idea at the very moment. When I have more time I will seek the solutions, but if you are willing to find them on your own, then I would recommend you to search the US_GK community site (https://www.leagueof....com/portal.php) that contains NeoGK module discussion threads. In the mean time, what version of the NeoGK-augmented Native module are you using? The basic one or the scener/host one that is appropriate for the purpose of being hosted on your server? The latter suits better, so I suggest that you use it.

Since the user "Unknown Person" has been inactive since the day they posted their question and will not likely even see my response, I will now, as written in my commentary, propose a solution in advance for anyone that would struggle with this kind of problem. The above-mentioned issue was probably caused by using a non-dedicated server to host the NeoGK-augmented Native module, provided all other prospective factors, like utilization of the basic version of the modification, that might have contributed to said problem, were taken care of. I have used the word "probably" since in the technological world nothing is certain for the helper when they do not have a direct access to the machine or software having a given issue. According to the NeoGK guide "NeoGK should use dedicated server. Un-dedicated server has a few problem." (original spelling), so that it might be assumed this problem is one of the few that have been mentioned.

• BlackDeath and The_Knight_Who_Says_NI like this

Henkspermatank

Henkspermatank

• 3 posts

After looking on the internet for help and not finding any solution I hope you could perhaps help me. For a week or so I have had issues with multiplayer (all servers), on Native and NeoGK mod. I can connect to a server, but after 1 to 2 minutes I get kicked off the server with the message "Server connection is lost". I have played this game on and off for many years, so I wonder what could be the cause. It always used to work fine. 

• Aratar likes this

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

After looking on the internet for help and not finding any solution I hope you could perhaps help me. For a week or so I have had issues with multiplayer (all servers), on Native and NeoGK mod. I can connect to a server, but after 1 to 2 minutes I get kicked off the server with the message "Server connection is lost". I have played this game on and off for many years, so I wonder what could be the cause. It always used to work fine. 

You might have a hint of what the problem could be in the \steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\rgl_log.txt file after you drop out of a server.

• Aratar and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Henkspermatank

Henkspermatank

• 3 posts

I have no idea what hint i am supposed to be looking for. My technical knowledge is kind of zero. I have some error messages in the log but I do not know what they mean. This is the text from the rgl_log file, I hope it is fine for just posting it like this :(

Starting new log file

Edited by Aratar, 26 March 2021 - 07:59 AM.
added spoiler to save space

• Chambermaid likes this

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

I have no idea what hint i am supposed to be looking for. My technical knowledge is kind of zero. I have some error messages in the log but I do not know what they mean. This is the text from the rgl_log file, I hope it is fine for just posting it like this :(

Do you play warband on steam ?

Henkspermatank

Henkspermatank

• 3 posts

Do you play warband on steam ?

Yes I do. 

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

Yes I do. 

Ok. Good. I will walk you through some steps and maybe it will help you fix whatever the problem is.

Let's not spam this topic. Go to our discord > https://discord.gg/qaFUWAU and find me there.

why-am-i-ghe?

why-am-i-ghe?

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 46 posts
我可以更改我的名字多少次?
我今天为了好玩而改了名字,但现在无法将其改回来:(  :(  :(

• 13estWily likes this

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• High Admin
  • 311 posts

There is a limit to name changes. 只需等待幾天/幾週.

• why-am-i-ghe? likes this

PlA_NEVV_ER_1337nabdstrer

• 5 posts

i have some troubles with neogk downloading . it says network error for all links . how can i solve it?

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

i have some troubles with neogk downloading . it says network error for all links . how can i solve it?

Could you try with this link instead?

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

You might have tried to download without registering. It should be fixed now.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, Umbuz and PlA_NEVV_ER_1337nabdstrer like this

• 5 posts

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users