Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

Helgisa

Helgisa

Elite Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

example:

I join as "Helgisa" -> Helgisa will be the name in stats.

Then I join as "NextLvLPlayerOrSomething" -> NextLvLPlayerOrSomething will be the name in stats, and Helgisa is now gone.

Then I join as "Helgisa" again -> Helgisa will be the name in stats, and NextLvLPlayerOrSomething is gone.

Stats will always follow on name changes (aslong as you don't get a new ID(game license/ code)

Edit: to answer your latest post, Yes

• BlackDeath, Aratar, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and 1 other like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
The database is setup like this (probably):
Table player: warband ID, last_used_username, last online
Table stats: warband ID, 2h kills, fist kills...
The list on the site is probably made from a join (connection) between those tables where you get
Table Join: warband ID, last usedusername, 2h kills, first kills

As you can see there is no place to store previous used usernames, everytime the database is overwritten with your last used username. This is to make the database easier to manage as the warband ID is unique but the playername is not.
Also when changing your nickname you do not lose your 'progress'.
  • BlackDeath, Aratar, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and 3 others like this

-BinasCZE-

-BinasCZE-

• 4 posts

Hello, where i can see the ban list ? I can not joint to TG-Mount and siege :( other severs is ok. Game write: you throw out of server, thanks for reaction

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Hello, where i can see the ban list ? I can not joint to TG-Mount and siege :( other severs is ok. Game write: you throw out of server, thanks for reaction

Hello Binas,

Ban list is private.

You probably have been banned recently by an admin. Temporary ban lasts 1 hour only , Permban is various. Don't you remember anything related with that?

If you feel you've been banned unfairly, you may open an  unban thread here: https://community.tr...eals-complains/

If not banned, you may have a technical issue , maybe with the neogk mod . I don't know so wait for another admin to help you about that :)

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 03 April 2019 - 09:20 PM.

• BlackDeath and Aratar like this
Tis but a scratch

-BinasCZE-

-BinasCZE-

• 4 posts

Hello Binas,

Ban list is private.

You probably have been banned recently by an admin. Temporary ban lasts 1 hour only , Permban is various. Don't you remember anything related with that?

If you feel you've been banned unfairly, you may open an  unban thread here: https://community.tr...eals-complains/

If not banned, you may have a technical issue , maybe with the neogk mod . I don't know so wait for another admin to help you about that :)

I think, that I was banned for friendly fire, about half year ago, can you tell me how long the ban subsist? thanks

Marek

Marek

Popular Member

• 50 posts

I think, that I was banned for friendly fire, about half year ago, can you tell me how long the ban subsist? thanks

giphy.gif

Spoiler

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Ok i've found this:

BinaasCZE is banned permanently by KingArthur.

so it's probably something more important than just Friendly fire...

If memory serves you again, you may post apologies here and wait for Ban to be lifted.

https://community.tr...m/40-say-sorry/

In any case wait for KA 's answer.

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 04 April 2019 - 08:22 AM.

• BlackDeath and Aratar like this
Tis but a scratch

Melweddyn

Melweddyn

• Ex Staff
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBarn

Well, hello.

I didn't know where to post this, so I choose this, since this topic is more or less dead.

I got a bug! After updating mod to newest version I don't have aim in siege engines (by "aim" I mean thingy you got after pressing V). Well, I took new, clean Native, install mod and... yeah. Still got it. D: Any help? That aim is helpfull to shooting down Pyrrha's balloons. :D

EDIT:
Ohh, and I don't have those "ghost" barricades when I switch types. Those green ones.

BlackDeath's edit: I've moved here your post for better.

Edited by BlackDeath, 25 April 2019 - 11:15 PM.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Well, hello.

I didn't know where to post this, so I choose this, since this topic is more or less dead.

I got a bug! After updating mod to newest version I don't have aim in siege engines (by "aim" I mean thingy you got after pressing V). Well, I took new, clean Native, install mod and... yeah. Still got it. D: Any help? That aim is helpfull to shooting down Pyrrha's balloons. :D

EDIT:
Ohh, and I don't have those "ghost" barricades when I switch types. Those green ones.

Hi, do you have last version of mod, 1.2.3? btw i think is not a problem of mod's version...

About V, you must stay at back of siege weapon to see yellow line to aim, but sometimes it fails (cause lag in server or you are in a wrong position), so keep trying clicking V until you can see it (it shows for few seconds only, and then you must click V again).

About ghost position of barricades, it has the same problem more or less, lag cause these can't be showed properly... keep trying by clicking keys until you can see it (it's a pain, I know and suffered also :D)

Melweddyn

Melweddyn

• Ex Staff
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBarn

Yep, latest update.

And yes, I know how to use those things. Still - it just don't work. Same with ghosts - I know how to use it, use that many times and boink - now that's simple don't work.

Waska

Waska

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationHeaven

if u playing on low settings that might be the case

is ur Particle System on?

• BlackDeath, Aratar and Mikhail like this

Very nice

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

if u playing on low settings that might be the case

is ur Particle System on?

no

Melweddyn

Melweddyn

• Ex Staff
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBarn

Yep, that was particle system turned off problem. Waska is such a pretty smart women.

• BlackDeath, Aratar, Waska and 1 other like this

RobSaltoKiemon

RobSaltoKiemon

• 1 posts

Hey Im new and i dont know why was banned after joining to server when i didnt have time for anything wrong.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

What's your ingame nickname and which server you joined?

Also what was the message you got after joining in the server?

Thanks.

• BlackDeath and The_Knight_Who_Says_NI like this

pidaras

pidaras

• 7 posts

Can anyone make a clear answer about door glitching? Is it allowed or not? I saw some people was punished for it, but i also saw someone mention about doors with holes. So today when i tried break the massive gates with holes in it i died like 5 times from a guy doing horizontal swings with great bardiche insta killing me. And it was an old player and as i recall he is doing it constantly. It was very frustrating.

I understand when people killing through it with pike and spears or with thrusting attacks but not horizontal swing weapons with massive damage. Should i report this next time i see it or not?

And sorry for my shit english

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Hi,

Door Glitching is forbidden when used on "Solid" doors, i.e classic plain wooden doors. due to abuse by players hiding behind it.

It is allowed on gates, i.e "doors with holes". Where you can see your opponent.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, Krusejdr and pidaras like this
Tis but a scratch

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Can anyone make a clear answer about door glitching? Is it allowed or not?

You have answer just above, also remember that in doors with holes you can use your eyes to see enemy and avoid his attacks :rolleyes:

ps: this is why is allowed glitch in doors with holes, as commented above too.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and pidaras like this

Fotis

Fotis

• 26 posts
  • LocationGreece

https://prnt.sc/nudw9j 

Why i cant join to the server and i cant find any other servers i update the neogk etc.

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

https://prnt.sc/nudw9j 

Why i cant join to the server and i cant find any other servers i update the neogk etc.

ITCrow.jpg

• Amamama, Krusejdr and Fotis like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users