Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WIN a Free Warband Copy!!!

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

well, I must say that I saw many players in the past changing behaviour to better after some punishes/warning...  not all children learn, but some yes ofc B)

• Abreermabluri likes this

hussam

hussam

• 10 posts

pls get back the old troll game servers where everyone can play in peace without any key (those days :unsure:  :unsure: )   :)  :)  :) or just one server only for us (guys who cant buy the game for any reason) we want to play for free  :P

Warband is fun game when there is a lot of people playing (troll-game was the best server but now is gone  :()

If non is possible buy the game LOL  :D  :D  I don't have visa to buy it .... thanks :smiling:

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

pls get back the old troll game servers where everyone can play in peace without any key (those days :unsure:  :unsure: )   :)  :)  :) or just one server only for us (guys who cant buy the game for any reason) we want to play for free  :P

Warband is fun game when there is a lot of people playing (troll-game was the best server but now is gone  :()

If non is possible buy the game LOL  :D  :D  I don't have visa to buy it .... thanks :smiling:

Hi hussam, sorry but we are legit website and servers, and this you are requesting won't be...

The servers we have now have same feeling that olds had, so try to get the game, just now it have very low cost.

I don't know how is your economy, but think that offers in sales are good, here is like a cost for 1/2 beers (or one ice-cream if you age is low :D)

Btw, here in Community there are some St. Claus-members :wub:  giving away (gifts) some warband's copys through Steam platform, to those who deserve it and can not afford it.

So I wish you Luck!!!

Bye

• hussam likes this

Athelard

Athelard

• 1 posts
I would first like to thank Sadoveanu for this opportunity you give us to play on legit:

1. I would like you to give me the copy Because I really want to play with people troll-game comumunity and with my friends again Because I spend a lot of good time with them.

2.Warband is the best game for me Because it is very close to reality and the combat texture are very nice,not only in multiplayer also in singleplayer, and I strongly waiting M&B Warband 2.

Well thats all i hope you give me the copy. :) :)

• BlackDeath, Athelard, Aatina* and 1 other like this

WARCHIEF

WARCHIEF

• Banned
  • 8 posts

a

• Skull Of Plums likes this

hussam

hussam

• 10 posts

Hi hussam, sorry but we are legit website and servers, and this you are requesting won't be...

The servers we have now have same feeling that olds had, so try to get the game, just now it have very low cost.

I don't know how is your economy, but think that offers in sales are good, here is like a cost for 1/2 beers (or one ice-cream if you age is low :D)

Btw, here in Community there are some St. Claus-members :wub:  giving away (gifts) some warband's copys through Steam platform, to those who deserve it and can not afford it.

So I wish you Luck!!!

Bye

Thank you very much for replying bro, I understand that it's legit server and we need to support the developer etc....

but some guys have no visa or can't get one cause they are kids and daddy would kill them hahaha  :D or for any other reason.

the economic situation is not the only reason. And I think most of the guys have no problem with that but they just want to play for free without getting visa and buying for each game (again dad will kill me if I bought it problem :smiling: ).

The problem now is that warband is legit but without player lol :( I miss the arena where there was lots of people playing it,,, it was awesome and fun). And troll-game server was the best of all. anyway it's up to u but more player and more noob players means more kills more fun (no daddy problems)

And thank you for offering the game dude, but I went to the bank yesterday and made a fu**ing visa just to buy warband (warband addiction :rolleyes: ) and I have the game legit now XD 

Best regards,,,

thx 

• Aeneu, BlackDeath, Skull Of Plums and 3 others like this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

St. Claus

Saint Claus?

Edited by BlackDeath, 04 January 2016 - 03:29 PM.
yes :) Saddoveanu, LockDog... or whoever other giving gifts :D

RUI XIII

RUI XIII

• 20 posts
  • LocationOmegA

Now that old 19,99$ is back would someone be so kind to buy me 1 or 2 copies..i'll pay you back when i win in Lotto i promise!!!  :D

• Skull Of Plums and RUI XIII like this

Teocles

Teocles

Ancient Member

• 426 posts

Now that old 19,99$ is back would someone be so kind to buy me 1 or 2 copies..i'll pay you back when i win in Lotto i promise!!!  :D

Sure give me your bank account ID and the pasword and i'll send you the copy via bluetooth

• Belligerent_Drunk, Aratar, Parzival and 2 others like this

4u9hua.jpg

RUI XIII

RUI XIII

• 20 posts
  • LocationOmegA

Sure give me your bank account ID and the pasword and i'll send you the copy via bluetooth

Says the Grande El Macho who shed a tear for his copy on the first page...!!!  :D  Ba dum tsssss!!! :drums:

Johnny

Johnny

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationFunkers Land

1- I want it cause - I WILL PLAY THAT WARBAND COPY AND TK EVERYONE IN EVERY SERVER AND WILL GET BANNED EVERYWHERE !! A PERMANENT BAN !! That Exp will be sooo good !

2- Team-killing , Team Hitting And Bring player rage so that they will Rage quit Makes Warband Best game xD 

FUNK U  B) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users