Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WIN a Free Warband Copy!!!

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I bet early  2012  but i can be wrong.  May 2012 Black Death wasn't an admin :D

MLSzT5G.jpg

Haha! TG exists since that year, I was playing there already and by sure, I still wasn't admin... only a player suffering TKing,

shortly thereafter offered my services to SoG, as "police" on the servers :D, but I was not accepted in my first attempt because they did not need more admin, but yes I was a short time later than this

• A Jesus and Skull Of Plums like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
The weird part was that his ID is the same and the ID is just as unique as the key.......
  • DaRedViper and Horatius like this

DaRedViper

DaRedViper

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationDorne

The weird part was that his ID is the same and the ID is just as unique as the key.......

then its weird indeed...

Merlin

Merlin

• 5 posts

Hello,

I'm from Pakistan. I want a free warband copy because now I'm playing on ******* servers and I get 200+ ping on every server and there are not much ******* servers. I have tried searching for ping solutions but tunneling software doesn't support warband (as far as I know). In Pakistan, dvd shops sell non-legit games(******* ones) so I can't buy warband and we don't have paypal(or any other online account) too. I've always been looking for a good game to play and according to my interest I like warband very much. There are not much free-to-play games like warband(especially persistent world). So, I want to play on official servers with low ping because I've never played on a server with low ping :( and I just enjoy watching others playing like pros with low ping on ******* servers and I can't even swing my sword properly!

I really wanna enjoy playing on official servers, atleast with low ping

my steam profile: http://steamcommunit...61198079571851/

• ZeArcher, Aratar, Skull Of Plums and 1 other like this

Rocket

Rocket

• 23 posts

Hello,

I'm from Pakistan. I want a free warband copy because now I'm playing on ******* servers and I get 200+ ping on every server and there are not much ******* servers. I have tried searching for ping solutions but tunneling software doesn't support warband (as far as I know). In Pakistan, dvd shops sell non-legit games(******* ones) so I can't buy warband and we don't have paypal(or any other online account) too. I've always been looking for a good game to play and according to my interest I like warband very much. There are not much free-to-play games like warband(especially persistent world). So, I want to play on official servers with low ping because I've never played on a server with low ping :( and I just enjoy watching others playing like pros with low ping on ******* servers and I can't even swing my sword properly!

I think you and me are the only ones from Pakistan and india, oye kaisa hain launde? Hindi aati hain kya? Mera bhi ping 200 hi hain chinta na kar

• Merlin and Dusan like this

Merlin

Merlin

• 5 posts

I think you and me are the only ones from Pakistan and india, oye kaisa hain launde? Hindi aati hain kya? Mera bhi ping 200 hi hain chinta na kar

I know you mate! (kbhi skype ajaya kr,mein kevin hu lol)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
Im not sure if this is possible for you but you can pay with your online bank account, and why do you think you will have low ping at legit? Cuz all servers are in the western countries (Australia, west europe, Amerika, canada, new zealand (china too but doesnt belong to this list))and dont use c****d otherwise Black will hunt you down ; )
  • BlackDeath and Omen like this

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Hello,

First answer the questions which been asked on this post , and second give me your Nick InGame so maybe we know you if you are old player , tell me when did you joined Troll-game , and why you have 2 posts on record , explain to me please and i will take a look about the warband copy ;)

• BlackDeath likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hello,

you have Steam, and you say that can't buy warband or whatever other game?

btw in big stores maybe you can buy money-cards for to use with Steam platform (you buy the card depending how much money you need to use in Steam, and then use it like money in Steam's website) if haven't a paypal account or whatever real world account

Merlin

Merlin

• 5 posts

Im not sure if this is possible for you but you can pay with your online bank account, and why do you think you will have low ping at legit? Cuz all servers are in the western countries (Australia, west europe, Amerika, canada, new zealand (china too but doesnt belong to this list))and dont use c****d otherwise Black will hunt you down ; )

I play world of tanks and the world of tanks server is hosted in Singapore and I get 120-130 ping. I've also explained why I'm using c*****d warband.

you have Steam, and you say that can't buy warband or whatever other game?

btw in big stores maybe you can buy money-cards for to use with Steam platform (you buy the card depending how much money you need to use in Steam, and then use it like money in Steam's website) if haven't a paypal account or whatever real world account

I have steam but I don't have money on my steam account and there are no big stores here. If you go to a store here and tell them about steam, they will say "what is steam"? Big stores here sell only pirated softwares too, Its Pakistan mate.

First answer the questions which been asked on this post , and second give me your Nick InGame so maybe we know you if you are old player , tell me when did you joined Troll-game , and why you have 2 posts on record , explain to me please and i will take a look about the warband copy ;)

1. I've already answered it.

2. I think Warband is the best game because it has a really good roleplay mod Persistent World and I have not seen any other game like this. The combat system of this game also makes it the best one. Most people look for low size games because of slow internet connection and this is the only game which has low size of 600MB and has many great features. I also downloaded this game because of these reasons and thats why I think this is the best game.

My old nick was Merlin and then I changed it and I don't remember the new one. I started playing Trollgame when the servers were re-opened (I don't remember the exact date) I know Rocket ( from india) and another Pakistani admin (skype name Zohaib) Rival Dust. I also know 2 admin brothers one of them was Palman I think, he told me that his brother is admin here too.
I don't think you guys remember me because I changed my nick and I don't remember my new one and I am not a very old player and I didn't talk much while playing on the servers.

I didn't know that trollgame has a website because this website doesn't open for me without a proxy ( i dont know why ). So first, I thought the website is down but 3 days ago my brother told me to use a proxy and I did so and the website opened. (I'm using zenmate to open this website)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

you will get 200 ping on TG legit too cuz it is just too far away maybe china with 80-200 it doesnt depend that you arent playing at legit but that the servers are just too far away. That is I think the main problem and you cant do anything about that i thought (1 option is to move to an other country ;) only for mbw :D )

• Omen likes this

ZeArcher

ZeArcher

Elite Member

• 152 posts

1 option is to move to an other country ;) only for mbw :D

That's a "legitimate" reason right there

• Joss, Parzival, Omen and 3 others like this

Pilip

Pilip

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

Lockdog, I must play Warband as soon as possible. I have withdrawal symptoms, my hands are shaking, I have cold sweat, insomnia and diarrhea. Who knows what is yet to come.

• LockDog, Parzival and Omen like this

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Lockdog, I must play Warband as soon as possible. I have withdrawal symptoms, my hands are shaking, I have cold sweat, insomnia and diarrhea. Who knows what is yet to come.

I am talking to you on Steam but you didt answer  me , how could i make sure that this guy is you ....?  :hmm:

Pilip

Pilip

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

This is my acc: http://steamcommunit...bibitnonpeccat/

I didnt get any massage or notification.

Edit: I found out why. It's because my account is new and it has those limitations. Receiving a game as a gift still doesnt remove them (only purchase does).
https://support.stea...=3330-IAGK-7663

I'll send you a proof on PM.

Merlin

Merlin

• 5 posts

and second give me your Nick InGame so maybe we know you if you are old player

Just wanted to tell, my nick was Psychic

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Just wanted to tell, my nick was Psychic

Well , just pass me your steam or add me , merry Xmas :)

• Merlin likes this

Merlin

Merlin

• 5 posts

Well , just pass me your steam or add me , merry Xmas  :)

I can't add you, "Could not invite LockDog. Their friends list is full."

my steam profile: http://steamcommunit...61198079571851/

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Now , i still have 1 copy and its for Bubba ma nigga , for me i finish i gave away 5 warband copys i hope people enjoy it !  :P

• BlackDeath, Pilip, Amamama and 1 other like this

RUI XIII

RUI XIII

• 20 posts
  • LocationOmegA

BD is just an opinion, but couldn't we give them a chance in legit? maybe now they will learn to behave , if they don't it will be their waste, not ours, we got nothing to loose

Learn to behave? Sword sister Elary there's nothing to learn since It was their choice and not who they are.
It's a game after all (no wait its more then that) and Of course they are well aware that re-farting shouldn't be their first priority in legit considering the consequences  :rolleyes: ....Speaking of tards it's not impossible though...  :heavy_guitar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users