Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WIN a Free Warband Copy!!!

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

A Jesus you wanna copy ? :D :P

no thanks, EpicFail offered me one too some time ago, but really that would be a waste.
   i don't have that much time to rest overall, gaming in specification, and warband in even deeper specification. other guys would enjoy it more than me  :) except palman.

• EpicFail8221 likes this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

BD is just an opinion, but couldn't we give them a chance in legit? maybe now they will learn to behave , if they don't it will be their waste, not ours, we got nothing to loose

isn't it but what he has just said?..

• BlackDeath likes this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

GandalfffTheWhite

GandalfffTheWhite

• 4 posts

Troll-game dose not exist in 2012  :rolleyes:

And you have 1 post on record , so please

Its my 1st post couse of my many lost passwords in troll-game, like 3 of them. in the old day i was playing as named:Armageddon, if anyone remembers
And for that 2012, well it actually did exist, with my 1st account i have been registered in: tuesday, 25 december 2012

• Skull Of Plums likes this

EpicFail8221

EpicFail8221

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

no thanks, EpicFail offered me one too some time ago, but really that would be a waste.
   i don't have that much time to rest overall, gaming in specification, and warband in even deeper specification. other guys would enjoy it more than me  :) except palman.

Love you <3

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Troll-game dose not exist in 2012  :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

LYyiL79.jpg

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

lol i watched TG page in web archive and i see im here since winter 2012 

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Actually,how old is TG?

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

Actually,how old is TG?

I bet early  2012  but i can be wrong.  May 2012 Black Death wasn't an admin :D

MLSzT5G.jpg

• VenT, Aeneu, Celeste and 3 others like this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

I remember when we dug this out in the tavern one night :D

LordLuemmel

LordLuemmel

• 16 posts

All hail to the great Saddoveanu and merry christmas to everyone! :)

• Skull Of Plums and LockDog like this

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Its my 1st post couse of my many lost passwords in troll-game, like 3 of them. in the old day i was playing as named:Armageddon, if anyone remembers
And for that 2012, well it actually did exist, with my 1st account i have been registered in: tuesday, 25 december 2012

Well, idk if you are saying the truth or not but i am gonna give you a Copy as gift in Xmas i hope you will doing well. add me on steam , link is above below.

And btw yea i remember your nickname IG :)

• GandalfffTheWhite likes this

GandalfffTheWhite

GandalfffTheWhite

• 4 posts

Well, idk if you are saying the truth or not but i am gonna give you a Copy as gift in Xmas i hope you will doing well. add me on steam , link is above below.

And btw yea i remember your nickname IG :)

Thank you for understanding. :)and btw cant add you as friend becouse your friend list shows full.

My steam:http://steamcommunit...61198271396501/

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Ehhh anti-ban is at someway possible btw but i havent found it on internet unfortunately; ) (with a key generator or something but i have seen some vids that show it is possible)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
And experienced it

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Ehhh anti-ban is at someway possible btw but i havent found it on internet unfortunately; ) (with a key generator or something but i have seen some vids that show it is possible)

it was possible in cracked game because the crack made fake keys of some sort to players and you could change the key if you recracked, in legit you have to buy another game to avoid perm bans but that goes expensive :D

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
I had one guy at ms a few months ago i permed him but for some reason he could still join I still dont know how he did that

DaRedViper

DaRedViper

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationDorne

mby he had other key :P i dont think its possible to unban your game key in legit

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

mby he had other key :P i dont think its possible to unban your game key in legit

and by sure, there are players with more than one legit copy, so...

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

BD is just an opinion, but couldn't we give them a chance in legit? maybe now they will learn to behave , if they don't it will be their waste, not ours, we got nothing to loose

Elary, you have understood me just to the contrary,

I'm giving them a new opportunity (accept that they can join legit), but warning at the same time that here there is no possible antiban in legit ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users