Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Have a suggestion? Tell us please

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Falcon

Falcon

Popular Member

• 61 posts

Map update request for Turin Castle. Is it possible to get a launcher and or a ballista added. Perhaps to the main keep or the gatehouse? Cause that balloon gets to the main keep waaaaayyyyy too easily.

The balloon usually just gets 4-5 people to the castle, usually less if people are being greedy with it, it should be on the defenders to defend it not adding a balista to just repeatedly spawn camp it.

GrafBlade

GrafBlade

• 10 posts
  • LocationNorthern Germany

Map update request for Turin Castle. Is it possible to get a launcher and or a ballista added. Perhaps to the main keep or the gatehouse? Cause that balloon gets to the main keep waaaaayyyyy too easily.

I don't think there's space for a launcher at the gatehouse. Turin Castle is a little bit problematic in general concerning that, as, in difference to other maps, this one is used with it's original scope on M&S, just having some minor adjustments like the accessible roof. And Turin Castle is not designed for a "full" server (like 100+ players). It's just really crowded, despite the flag yard. I could only imagine a launcher or ballista able to aim at the gate, tho it shouldn't be allowed to aim at the backdoor and so the flag itself.

And it's no big deal to beat this 4 or 5 people using the balloon to get to the gatehouse. There should be enough defenders around to stop them.

DracoTheDragon

DracoTheDragon

Elite Member

• 118 posts

Falcon, i do think a launcher would suffice. Obv a ballista would kill balloon most of the time b4 it gets off the ground. Just seemed something was missing from the map. Then it hit me. Siege equip!!!!

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

DracoTheDragon

DracoTheDragon

Elite Member

• 118 posts

GrafBlade, i think a launcher to shoot down on attackers/balloon on main tower would be nice. I have been on roof many times...even with only 4/5 attackers in balloon...they get to the roof and 3 or 4 archers usually do not stand a chance. If a launcher isnt a reasonable request..then all the other maps should have ballistas/launchers removed. Now if its a matter due to it being original M&B map...i can understand that. 

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Can you pls permanently ban all the teamers ?

• Joss likes this

perpzije*

perpzije*

Popular Member

• 57 posts
  • LocationCroatia

i hate teamers too...

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

i tried that once 

Snow Mexican

Snow Mexican

Popular Member

• 99 posts
  • LocationOn the Border of Canada and USA

(Deathmatch) Could teaming be punishable? I'm sick of three players teaming together just so that they can build a wall to keep Mexican cav out! Its sopposed to be a deathmatch server and there are cunts teaming because they are awful and can't do a 1v1! Or just want to piss players who are not great at the game.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party
Butthurt is real, lol. There are usually over 45 people in arena, and you are complaining of a little band of brothers and sisters. Everyone can play how the hell they want to. I sometimes enter arena and stay afk in mid as long as I can and not a soul can touch me. There will always be someone to watch your afk ass.
And that, ladies and gentleman, is the spirit of Arena. Stfu I'm not crying.
We will make Arena great again.
  • BlackDeath, Elary, GANNICUS* and 2 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Arena (deathmatch) is the only free-play server, I mean, where you are free to play in way you like...    following the Rules! ofc :rolleyes:

• KingArthur, Aratar, Amamama and 1 other like this

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Hey joss you told me to sell kebab

Take kebab business more seriously pls

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

SERVER:MOUNT AND SIEGE

MAP: HRUS CASTLE

I'm sure there are already editing ideas and glitches of this map already know and will be addressed, but I think an immediate glitch that needs fixed is the tower platform area of the caste where the ballista is. Right above the flag and maybe other areas around there too, a player can't jump down to the flag or archers can't defend the flag from the open spaces that are past the stairway (normally on other castles an archer can shoot from these spaces). These open spaces simply are inaccessible. Please make these spaces accessible like that of, for instance, the Sebun map. Thanks. Saluti!

• BlackDeath and DracoTheDragon like this
My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Thanks for suggest. Hrus Castle is a new map, and need to be played more times before edit to fix whatever.

And yes, this map, have almost all roofs inaccessible to go there or beyond, but maybe this change soon.

• DracoTheDragon and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Thanks for suggest. Hrus Castle is a new map, and need to be played more times before edit to fix whatever.

And yes, this map, have almost all roofs inaccessible to go there or beyond, but maybe this change soon.

Ok, I was unsure of when any editing would be done on any of the new maps; but I suggest this one I'm mentioning because it's definitely allowing attackers to win almost every time, IMHO. In other words, doing this right away will help to assess initial balancing of the map. You probably are already aware of why I'm saying to fix right away, but.......... Thanks.

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly
The barriers there prevent the players to jump to the flag. Many defenders reach that roof. If they can jump to flag, attackers will lose most of times considering the map size. However the barriers can be moved a bit to allow the player to jump between merlons.

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

Can we poll about Brunwud Castle?   i wish to bring back old doors on this map.  It was more fun with full Viking doors,  not only 1 side.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Can we poll about Brunwud Castle?   i wish to bring back old doors on this map.  It was more fun with full Viking doors,  not only 1 side.

Do you mean for defenders can go out and enter again themselves? yes maybe, don't think that changing this may unbalance any. I will change doors (inside doors only), but keeping outdoors that there are actually.

ps: With the old doors way was really bad the balance for this map, one of most hard to defend time ago.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Please no openable doors. The last thing we need on that map is the idiot gate openers

• BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

@White_Potato a trouble:

"Viking doors" are that map has actually ("viking destroy sally doors"), and changing to old "viking" that you said (name is "earth sally gate"), the doors works same way: only can be opened from one side. :dunno:

Btw I will make the change with some difference for fresh, but keep actual working system in doors.

ps: @King, don't worry, mechanics will be same :)

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

No, viking doors are better because they allow defenders to shot attackers while they destroy the gates.

• BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users