Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Have a suggestion? Tell us please

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Always offer to skip that map insantly when it comes up, last time ppl didn't want time to. Only thing that map is good for is detecting autoblock because it is so dark.

I think most people have instant "press 2" reaction for polls. It's kind of part of the game to click as fast as you can 2 when those polls show up because they are distracting elements over your screen. At least that is what I do. Then after I already did it, I start thinking that I actually should've voted 1. 

• Amamama and Helgisa like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

I think most people have instant "press 2" reaction for polls. It's kind of part of the game to click as fast as you can 2 when those polls show up because they are distracting elements over your screen. At least that is what I do. Then after I already did it, I start thinking that I actually should've voted 1. 

I ask it in general chat ;), ain't gonna be bothered with that poll system ever again.

• HeiHo likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

You need use the "key"...  "communication" is name :rolleyes:

if you tell to all in chat a good reason for poll before make it, maybe you have more chances to win ^_^

• Helgisa and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Aniki

Aniki

• 10 posts
  • LocationMicronesia

Any thoughts on lowering money pool for Nords as faction? I am pretty sure everyone knows they are pretty much OP, even without giving them such a big money pool, giving them 1600-1800 gold even as attackers is kinda ridiculous, especially on maps that are hard to defend. Before you start throwing around words like "git gud", I would like to know your opinion about this.

They were pain in the ass even with 1000 gold, thanks to their axes and free javelins plus fairly strong shields. Now it's even more frustrating to play against them.

• Peachus likes this

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts
  • LocationSomewhere outta space

Any thoughts on lowering money pool for Nords as faction? I am pretty sure everyone knows they are pretty much OP, even without giving them such a big money pool, giving them 1600-1800 gold even as attackers is kinda ridiculous, especially on maps that are hard to defend. Before you start throwing around words like "git gud", I would like to know your opinion about this.

They were pain in the ass even with 1000 gold, thanks to their axes and free javelins plus fairly strong shields. Now it's even more frustrating to play against them.

git gud :D

i well timed bolt/arrow reaches a head or toe even with a big ass shield :D .. i often see nords with 1500 cash....dont see anything wrong here ;)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Lowering money won't help, at least not till you go below 700, because their 2h axes are OP normally I win 50% of 1vs4 in a room where I can be a bunny fairly well. With the birds I have hard times winning 1vs2, the thing is that those axes have an insane reach damage and speed. Combine this with fainting not always showing up and attacks being showed too late makes them almost impossible to fight them in a group fight.

The only thing that would work is lowering the damage or speed of these weapons.
  • BlackDeath, Amamama and Aniki like this

Aniki

Aniki

• 10 posts
  • LocationMicronesia

git gud :D

i well timed bolt/arrow reaches a head or toe even with a big ass shield :D .. i often see nords with 1500 cash....dont see anything wrong here

There is lot of wrong stuff with that faction, including that ridiculous damage by axes. I don't mind some challenge, since I am usually rolling with weaker factions, yet fighting zerg with 2h axes with tanky armor is a bit frustrating.

If I remember correctly, even with 1000 gold you had to sacrifice few pieces if you wanted to get tanky armor, otherwise you had to run with leather, which is kinda fragile. Obviously this does not solve problem with damage of these axes. 

Just wanted to know if you are aware of this, I don't expect that this is gonna change anytime soon.

Or maybe it's just me and I should really "git gud", which is something I don't deny. 

Cheers  :)

• Davis likes this

KarisokuroO*

KarisokuroO*

Popular Member

• 81 posts
  • LocationBewbington

Reduce weapon damage so you don't get two shot by an Arming Sword while you have full tincan

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts
  • LocationSomewhere outta space

let's be honest here..the most of the nordic 2h axe players are spamming the shit out of their keyboards...just go shield and one handed and strike from above...this is the least expectable strike and one of the most difficult to block. and if it hits..the people are literally gone. btw i often have throwing shit as a melee...perfect usage here..a good throw brings so much insecurity at 2h players with fewer experience ;)  or be an archer bitch...or you can go with ultra-speed weapons like a spear or a shortened spear...those are faster than 2h axes and fuck them up pretty well ;)

• KingArthur, BlackDeath, Amamama and 2 others like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

I'll add them when i can. Thanks for suggestions.

Thanks KingArthur for adding the weapon pop up labeling (this can be seen if you hover over the weapon with your mouse) on the Statistics Page. Very well done!!! Saluti!

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

Lidneyyy

Lidneyyy

• 14 posts
  • LocationEngland

Add more new weapons and clothing to TG_ARENA?

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Add more new weapons and clothing to TG_ARENA?

There are few extra things left, it's more of the same but a different color. We have pretty much every interesting item from native already,
And don't think we can activate scripts for a specific server only.

Shugoki

Shugoki

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationUK-The world.

my secon' suggestyun is that in TG Arena you can have a local area chat so you can have secret chats and ting.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

my secon' suggestyun is that in TG Arena you can have a local area chat so you can have secret chats and ting.

This is possible but has to be included in the neo gk mod, though why adding a new chat in arena? As the majority had our mod then the majority can read it and it is not really secret anymore so what is the purpose?

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

how 'bout we make kick poll require a reason ? i'm thinking a simple text box that requires the reason you want to kick that player

if the textbox is empty, kick poll is invalid, therefore it is not even displayed

it'll be helpful for admins to determine who makes rage polls and who makes reasonable polls

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

That is a client side modification, layers without the mod can't use it. A free text box will bring to many trolling polls.

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Can you modifie ban ability, for admin to give player ban that would last for selected time and automaticaly be retired after duration?

• GANNICUS*, Amamama and WingedSquirrel like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Can you modifie ban ability, for admin to give player ban that would last for selected time and automaticaly be retired after duration?

I thought yesterday of a way that makes this possible.

Make several banlists (1day, 1week, 1month....)
Currently pressing on "permanent ban player" adds an ID to the banlist, if we make multiple buttons it can add the ID to a different ban list which automatically removes a name after a certain amount of time.
If this isn't possible because you can't make several banlists then I have one other idea.

Make a system that automatically removes IDs from the ban list, this could be done in game or eventually on the forum or smt.

Not sure if it is worth the time and effort though.
  • Aeneu and Joss like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

If possible, I suggest make 3 more type of ban:

• 2/3 days at least (1 is not enought think)
  • a week
  • a month

Only with this we have enough tools to punish in all senses, without keeping eyes on list to unban after ban-period.

ps: if not possible 3 types, at least adding week type should be helpful for better job.

• Joss and Amamama like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

of course it's worth effort, gives you geeks something to stretch your brain with  :joint:  :amamama:

• Aeneu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users