Login to Account Create an Account
Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:14 PM
- Skull Of Plums likes this
Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;
For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,
Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-pussy's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being
With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.
You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.
© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14
Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:27 PM
Today, I have a post for you from twitter of the M&B team. They are answering a question from a follower on their twitter. Sad news about the possibility of Bannerlord this year.
@Mount_and_Blade - Do you still plan for it to come out this year? Or has that slipped?
"@HeadClot88 Earlier this year, we had hoped to put it in players hands in some form (beta/EA/testing). That looks less likely now.
- BlackDeath and A Jesus like this
Posted 12 March 2017 - 11:45 AM
Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:47 PM
Some "new" infos, confirmations of rumored features and screenshots have emerged.
Here is a brief summary of those two videos since neither of them comprise a new video footage anyway.
– Release date: "TaleWorlds still intends and hopes for 2017 release yet the editors of GameStar from their playing of Bannerlord and seeing it in its current state fear and believe that the shift of the release into 2018 is very possible and likely."
– If you are about to attend the E3, than you will be able to play the demo yourself no matter if you are a journalist or not.
– Custom battles, sieges etc. will be included.
– No co-op mode (although TaleWorlds has said it could be implemented through the module-like system of Bannerlord by players themselves).
– Currently, no invasion mode.
– Mod support via the Steam Workshop.
– Battle sizes: up to 1000 men. They currently have battles running stably with 500 men, although the engine has support for up to 1000 men. Massive.
– Realistic physics. Mainly for charging, towers crumbling, weapons dropping and so on.
– Single player map is supposed to be four times larger than Caldaria—which is the map in Warband.
– Four seasons changing repeatedly. Have a look at those last four screenshots below.
– You will be able to build your own castle.
E3 should provide some ultimate answers to all those delicate questions like the release date etc.
- Aeneu, ZeArcher, BlackDeath and 3 others like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users