Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Last updated in Servers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

Falcon

Falcon

Popular Member

• 61 posts

• added a gold malus system for swadia, nords and vaegirs if they fight against sarranids, khergits or rhodoks

Is it just less gold for kills or something more specific? Also, I don't believe factions fighting against Rhodoks should be penalised - they're probably the third best defensive faction (after Nords/Vaegirs).

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

This is how it works:

• if swadia, nords or vaegirs fight against sarranids or khergits, they'll have a starting gold of (DEFAULT - 300)
  • if swadia, nords or vaegirs fight against rhodoks, they'll have a starting gold of (DEFAULT - 200)
  • if swadia, nords or vaegirs fight against swadia, nords or vaegirs, they'll have a starting gold of (DEFAULT)

With this system we reduce the op-ness of swadia, nords and vaegirs and we reduce the 2h spam. It's clear those factions have long and powerful 2h weapons which most of times bring to team made up of 2h spammers.

Yes, maybe rhodoks on defence are good enough and it could be disable if they're on defence.

• Aeneu likes this

Falcon

Falcon

Popular Member

• 61 posts

This is how it works:

• if swadia, nords or vaegirs fight against sarranids or khergits, they'll have a starting gold of (DEFAULT - 300)
  • if swadia, nords or vaegirs fight against rhodoks, they'll have a starting gold of (DEFAULT - 200)
  • if swadia, nords or vaegirs fight against swadia, nords or vaegirs, they'll have a starting gold of (DEFAULT)

With this system we reduce the op-ness of swadia, nords and vaegirs and we reduce the 2h spam. It's clear those factions have long and powerful 2h weapons which most of times bring to team made up of 2h spammers.

Yes, maybe rhodoks on defence are good enough and it could be disable if they're on defence.

That sounds fair, although I won't be able to always use the same starting gear I'm so used to taking with each faction now :P

Timus_Hawkus

Timus_Hawkus

• 7 posts
  • LocationIn the shieldwall.

Definitely something worth trying. At this point, my 2 concerns are that the lower gold reduces swads/nords/vegans ability to buy an extra spear to face cavalry which seems to be leading to some heavy cav spam. Also, less gold may give an incentive for players to play archer/xbow since it typically requires less money which could lead to archer spam. Something to keep an eye on.

oh and I hate having to change my starting gear habits ! lol

Anyway, when playing rhodoks or khergits, I never felt like I didn't have enough money to match the other team gear. Sure the rhodoks mail is annoyingly expansive but then the good weapons are pretty cheap. And the khergits infantry has some pretty solid weapon and armor available with 1800. But I guess you can't raise the price of a specific weapon ?

Aka SHIELDWALL_ON_ME

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Definitely something worth trying. At this point, my 2 concerns are that the lower gold reduces swads/nords/vegans ability to buy an extra spear to face cavalry which seems to be leading to some heavy cav spam. Also, less gold may give an incentive for players to play archer/xbow since it typically requires less money which could lead to archer spam. Something to keep an eye on.

oh and I hate having to change my starting gear habits ! lol

Anyway, when playing rhodoks or khergits, I never felt like I didn't have enough money to match the other team gear. Sure the rhodoks mail is annoyingly expansive but then the good weapons are pretty cheap. And the khergits infantry has some pretty solid weapon and armor available with 1800. But I guess you can't raise the price of a specific weapon ?

The first one would force you to get a spear when you get killed by cav, which means you need to buy other weapons for less money, which leads to less 2h spam. Mission acomplished :D, and the archer spam is not a big deal as attackers. Most archers die because they do not have shields.

And the third one, you can increase it but I think the players do not see the right amount of money it costs. They see the old amount of money.

Btw @KingArthur, does this system cause extra lag. I experienced some heavy lag today, which greatly reduced my fun.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

I doubt it can create lags. Also, the lag is on all trollgame servers, not only siege.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Btw @KingArthur, does this system cause extra lag. I experienced some heavy lag today, which greatly reduced my fun.

I don't noticed lag (a different or increased) since this was enabled, even more, mine ping is little bit better sometimes, so I don't thing that this things depends only from server... mostly are caused by net settings and other config in/with your hardware/PC/provider-net-things (like maintaining, amount of users in your provider at same time hours which you usually join to net, etc...)

ps: we could make a topic to try help about this things, but adding some more info with complains, like:

• what hardware are you using?
  • is your hardware optimized (defragmented/registry ok/soft in backgroud disabled/etc.)?
  • how many tasks are running in background in your system when you join to servers?
  • what are settings for your net? and uses it over wifi or cable?
  • etc...

then maybe we can find something more to try to explain these "strange" things that sometimes we feel in servers (me happens too).

-running Windows 10 x64 bits system (since I'm using it, I need to disable many things running in background that are using net... f**k "Micro-Shit")
-3 GHz CPU / 6 Gb RAM / 512 Mb in old Graphic Card (increased to ~2Gb using memory of system)
-old Hard Drives SATA disks at 7.200 rpm (I have 3 HDs, one for system, other for game, and last for general data and others)
-ofc mine system is almost "daily" optimized (to me is like a "paranoia" if it isn't :D)
-I have only 12 tasks in background, and whatever starts and I don't need, I disabled or off if I go to play
-I have now fibre 30 down+up (instead old 6 Mb/ADSL I had before), and always use cable, never use wifi to play
-etc...   and even with this, sometimes I feel lag in server... :hmm: :dunno:

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

Mud Gate

• moved some spawns for defender to a safest place to avoid spawnkillers

Sykarnom

• added some objects to balance for defenders and some others as defence for attackers, also improved access between roofs

Winter Castle

• changed sky to cloudy to avoid damage eyes B) , some doors added for defenders, and some objects for attackers, also noticed with yellow arrow the healing place

Edited by BlackDeath, 05 November 2016 - 12:41 AM.
just updated

• Aeneu and The_Knight_Who_Says_NI like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

Sebun

• fixed few spawn points for defenders to avoid abuse of spawnkill.

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

Eilean Donan

• rebuild of spawn place for attackers (safest), changed ship to a new smallest

Lakeside Redoubt

• fixed a bug under bridge to avoid players can hide under it, new "gateway of balancers" rather, changes in stones plus 2 trees destructible for easiest cross the river, one ship deleted (useless) and added a little place for fishing instead :D

Winter Castle

• improved a little bit for defenders, also some minor changes in size for some objects/builds for easiest use

Jameyyed

• same than for Winter Castle Map

* Also server has new changes in map's rotation, plus a repetition for some maps separated in time (like 8-10 hours) (for most polled maps in server) for that players that are playing at diferent hours each day, can play these without need to make a poll.

Edited by BlackDeath, 19 November 2016 - 06:23 PM.

• Aeneu and The_Knight_Who_Says_NI like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

Eilean Donan

• fixed problem with bridge+ship (now ship can cross through by center of it), changed places for some objects and some attacker's spawns

Citadel

• balanced/reduced a little the hp for walls

Landeck Castle

• fixed bugs in some objects in wall at front of tower (+also for when wall is destroyed), balanced/reduced a little hp in walls and added some more places to balance for defenders

• Aeneu likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

Praven

• changed spawns for attackers (now are nearest to ships), changed a little bit scenary near flag, added fountain to heal, fixed some objects to improve use of elevators, improved exit path (near flag) for horsemen defenders, +some minor changes

Landeck Castle

• fixed 2 objects forgotten in last edit

• Aeneu likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

Landeck Castle

• fixed some objects bad placed

ps: map in host, but server isn't restarted still

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

• set to 120* players limit, instead 200 had lately
  • New map's rotation for next*

Arena server

• set to 40 players limit, instead 80 had lately

ps. at least until we can solve problem with crashes in server, sorry for troubles

*new settings for next restart

Edited by BlackDeath, 22 December 2016 - 02:12 PM.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

• New map's rotation for next restart

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Siege server

INFO: siege server is restarted, and if you had in favorites and can't see it now, go "Internet" list, and looking for it again, sorry for troubles.

• Horatius likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Arena server

• player's limit changed to 100

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Arena server

New rotation since just now:

• Amphiteatrum by JBJ <<< new added
  • Sandi Boush
  • The Arenas Underground (Aeneu's edit)
  • Arena by romanii (Aeneu's edit)
  • Desert Ruins by RKD
  • Bad Banquet by JBJ
  • Looters Lute by Andrei&Elary
  • Arena by Kilimanjaro
  • Snowy Village
  • Sunny Town by Joss
  • The Arena
  • Battle of the Titans by JBJ <<< new added
  • Desert Duels by KingArthur
  • Orro Mine by Andrei&Elary
  • Duel Games by KingArthur

ps: Sorry for troubles happened applying changes.

• Aeneu and GANNICUS* like this

LockheaD

LockheaD

• 25 posts

Arena server

New rotation since just now:

• Amphiteatrum by JBJ <<< new added
  • Sandi Boush
  • The Arenas Underground (Aeneu's edit)
  • Arena by romanii (Aeneu's edit)
  • Desert Ruins by RKD
  • Bad Banquet by JBJ
  • Looters Lute by Andrei&Elary
  • Arena by Kilimanjaro
  • Snowy Village
  • Sunny Town by Joss
  • The Arena
  • Battle of the Titans by JBJ <<< new added
  • Desert Duels by KingArthur
  • Orro Mine by Andrei&Elary
  • Duel Games by KingArthur

ps: Sorry for troubles happened applying changes.

Ty for updating. Will test the new maps (if they come) in the next days.

Mister Majcher

Mister Majcher

MISTER

• 113 posts
  • LocationPL, Hel Peninsula

I miss "On the edge" map :'(

Edited by Aeneu, 17 January 2017 - 12:45 PM.
aaahh surely bcs you want to get high in the sky via this underwater secret path right? x)

oi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users