Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Tutorial: How to create maps with NeoGK

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Lenna

Lenna

Popular Member

• 64 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Thanks. It was basically just some searching and copying & pasting (with some editing). Pretty fun, although a bit disappointing since only partially successful. I just wonder why they did not enabled those props in Warband map editor natively. They are all fully textured and majority of them also have physics object. It's a pity. Take that big stone dome-like structure. On one hand, its Outside object is available, but, on the other hand, its exact Inside counterpart is absenting. I heard (not sure if it's true) that the max amount of scene props, which can be initiated, is limited; so, maybe, they just wanted to save some spots for props potentially added by other mods subsequently…

aQnjcXe.jpg

Anyway, if someone has an idea about that native-compatibility fix, please write your suggestion. And if anyone is interested, I can share the compiled scene props list so you can test it by yourself (if that would be allowed eventually). Also, if anyone has Armağan's e-mail, so we can contact TW directly, and ask them to patch the native-compatibility in 1.174 version, that would be nice too :).

• Aeneu, BlackDeath, Aratar and 2 others like this

KingArthur

KingArthur

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 857 posts
  • LocationItaly

Really nice work Lenna. ;)

By what i know the new props must be added to module_scene_props.py to be available in mltiplayer. An example is the zz_active_point used by neogk, it's a new prop added to scene props. Or the cart added for the invasion mode.

• BlackDeath, Aratar, LizardWizard and 1 other like this

Aratar

Aratar

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 321 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Well, I'm just excited about the possibilities. Thank you for working on this.

• BlackDeath and Lenna like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• High Admin
  • 4887 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Lenna+KingArthur...:  :linux 1:    :linux 1:

We (who read this)...: :popcorn:

^_^

• Aeneu, Aratar and Helgisa like this

Kathrin

Kathrin

• 1 posts

What happened to the download link..?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• High Admin
  • 4887 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

What happened to the download link..?

Website is down for a while it seems, so keep trying with the link some time later, may be something temporary :dunno:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users