Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

"Don't"...Fuck this community (title "edited" by BD)

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

WTF why you play with a piano as keyboard ???

oh what line? when i called whore a mother of some cunt who was ruining the whole game? i didn't even know his name. you have Tyrion on your profile pic, but now i see you learnt nothing from the show. You are just like those, who were charging him on his trial, not a one with his personality

idk what you re implying but tyrion has turned into a complete idiot since he is with Damaruis

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

WTF why you play with a piano as keyboard ???

idk what you re implying but tyrion has turned into a complete idiot since he is with Damaruis

no, but thought about it

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

James, you are nice looking lad and we do not judge you by your origin, thoughts, race nor any irrelevant shit that you may think is important. You need to keep your head calm and your honor high, because those trolls are going to use it against you in other way.

Stay strong, you will need it in your whole life.

• BlackDeath and Saddoveanu like this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

James, you are nice looking lad and we do not judge you by your origin, thoughts, race nor any irrelevant shit that you may think is important. You need to keep your head calm and your honor high, because those trolls are going to use it against you in other way.

Stay strong, you will need it in your whole life.

Thx for support lad. With your wise words I'll learn to make further situations more soft and fair for everyone

• BlackDeath and Saddoveanu like this

Marek

Marek

Popular Member

• 50 posts

You came to this thread, you called me kid, and i can call you a liar as well.

My first post was about the date and time, when the situation happened. I wrote nothing about you being immature or anything else. I provided an evidence to make a life for admins easier.

What makes you special? Playing the game for 9 years and think you're better just you got known about the game earlier then others?

You are spreading another lie... Never said my amount of hours makes me special. All I wanted was to show you, that I am not a guy, who bought this few months ago.

I don't pretend to be a long player here, I didn't say that. I say, i can have an opinion about the community, 4 years more than enough to do it.

You said you are here for 4 years with clear implication to strenghten your cause. You are free to have any opinion you want as long as it doesn't break the rules. From my point of view saying "this community is toxic" is stupid and you downgrade for example work of admins who run this server and therefore are part of community.

What profit makes those dozens of tournaments, if noone out of the game community knows about them?

They keep the competitive branch alive and new players are encouraged to join these tournaments. Moreover few of them are specialy made for those, who never participaed in any tournament before.

I wanted to make the game better, even for you. Did you do that?

How? And yes, I did several things to make the game better in terms of player experience. Created 2 maps, helped to maintain Czech community, actively participated in key discussions.

Maybe you didn't show hostility here, in this thread, but you did just trying to get off a person you didn't even knew.

No, I am not trying to do that. Polls are hardly ever accepted on this server and you thretened us to report us, if we make one more poll to kick you and all I did I just accepted this challenge. Neither I insulted you nor I wanted you to leave the server.

You say i'm making drama out of this situation, I say you don't give a shit about the game, about ppl who not just play it, but try to improve it as much as they can. That makes you just an egoist, who pretends to have some weight in the game.

I said a fact, you are making drama and some people have already pointed it out. On the other hand you are saying an assumption based on what? Our short interaction on the server, which you clearly don't remember correclty, as I didn't insult you. Or do you take into account this forum conversation? Do you think if I didn't give a shit about this game, I would create and account, invest my time to answer you and play it for that long?

I am not pretending anything, just another wrong assumption...

• BlackDeath likes this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

My first post was about the date and time, when the situation happened. I wrote nothing about you being immature or anything else. I provided an evidence to make a life for admins easier.

You are spreading another lie... Never said my amount of hours makes me special. All I wanted was to show you, that I am not a guy, who bought this few months ago.

You said you are here for 4 years with clear implication to strenghten your cause. You are free to have any opinion you want as long as it doesn't break the rules. From my point of view saying "this community is toxic" is stupid and you downgrade for example work of admins who run this server and therefore are part of community.

They keep the competitive branch alive and new players are encouraged to join these tournaments. Moreover few of them are specialy made for those, who never participaed in any tournament before.

How? And yes, I did several things to make the game better in terms of player experience. Created 2 maps, helped to maintain Czech community, actively participated in key discussions.

No, I am not trying to do that. Polls are hardly ever accepted on this server and you thretened us to report us, if we make one more poll to kick you and all I did I just accepted this challenge. Neither I insulted you nor I wanted you to leave the server.

I said a fact, you are making drama and some people have already pointed it out. On the other hand you are saying an assumption based on what? Our short interaction on the server, which you clearly don't remember correclty, as I didn't insult you. Or do you take into account this forum conversation? Do you think if I didn't give a shit about this game, I would create and account, invest my time to answer you and play it for that long?

I am not pretending anything, just another wrong assumption...

Alright, now i see you gave adequate arguments. I beg you pardon, if i insulted you. But you should understand the despair i felt. You wanted me to leave the server? Don't you think it'll be better to tell what's wrong? Cause just kicking wouldn't solve the problem. You see a cunt, you want to get rid out of him. That's good. But it would teach him nothing. He'll return and continue his dickheading. If that person is mature and wise enough (which i actually try to be) he will listen to others mature and wise ppl, who say exactly how he's wrong. Just like Dany asked Varys for this. Well, if a cunt is stuipid and don't listen, then you'd help admins to get him away forever. Just a remind how to make it fair for both sides. Kicking won't solve the problem, words would.

• BlackDeath and The_Knight_Who_Says_NI like this

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

Noice! Now we're getting somewhere. The MIDI controller looks noice too! But, we still need to know you're Ukrainian, and God forbid not Russian. So, please scan the first page of your passport and upload it here so there will be no more room for hesitation. You see, I'm an Elite Member (check my profile). When I ask for a real ID, you should give me one.

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Noice! Now we're getting somewhere. The MIDI controller looks noice too! But, we still need to know you're Ukrainian, and God forbid not Russian. So, please scan the first page of your passport and upload it here so there will be no more room for hesitation. You see, I'm an Elite Member (check my profile). When I ask for a real ID, you should give me one.

You want too much. Here's what I'll give https://ibb.co/2SP9frq my student certificate and 200 hryvnas from my wallet (7,6$)

Umbuz

Umbuz

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 138 posts
  • LocationUmbuzia

The pesons you talk to are among the peson in dis video. Goot luck reazoning with them.

https://streamable.com/18677

Edited by Umbuz, 11 May 2019 - 12:03 AM.

• BlackDeath, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

The pesons you talk to are among the peson in dis video. Goot luck reazoning with them.

https://streamable.com/18677

U was given admin rights to reason ppl in hard situations. It's your job actually

Umbuz

Umbuz

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 138 posts
  • LocationUmbuzia

U was given admin rights to reason ppl in hard situations. It's your job actually

No Mr James. Umbuz is an admin on Arena. Cannot help u on Siege.

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

Not gonna lie.This topic made me smile

• Mister Majcher and Marcel like this

Marek

Marek

Popular Member

• 50 posts

Alright, now i see you gave adequate arguments. I beg you pardon, if i insulted you. But you should understand the despair i felt. You wanted me to leave the server? Don't you think it'll be better to tell what's wrong? Cause just kicking wouldn't solve the problem. You see a cunt, you want to get rid out of him. That's good. But it would teach him nothing. He'll return and continue his dickheading. If that person is mature and wise enough (which i actually try to be) he will listen to others mature and wise ppl, who say exactly how he's wrong. Just like Dany asked Varys for this. Well, if a cunt is stuipid and don't listen, then you'd help admins to get him away forever. Just a remind how to make it fair for both sides. Kicking won't solve the problem, words would.

I had no problem with you on the server, didn't care about nationality nor your behaviour, as it didn't ruin my gameplay. I wanted to test you, whether you will kep your promise and report players, who made a poll kick without reason, thus I made one more poll. Poll kicks are the least annoying thing on the server. When someone starts a poll kick against me, I always vote 1 and share my vote with rest of the server population. The thing which bothers me much more is, when random player destroys catapult I am using or runs intentionaly into flames to get teamkilled. Now and then it gets me autokicked and that's the thing you should be mad of, not a kick poll from random player.

I remember having faced over 10 kick polls in row against me for no reason. Literally, when one was rejected, another one was immediately started. I was just laughing at them and even started a poll to kick myself to keep the tradition going.

• BlackDeath, Saddoveanu and The_Knight_Who_Says_NI like this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

james, sorry to bring it to you like that but you are a little too naive, that's why people like to get you angry. the more triggered you get the more trolls will get stuck to you like glue. here trolling is a sport and if you take everyone serious you will get hurt.

this is my advice for you https://www.youtube....h?v=QPz-HuiQOYk

• BlackDeath, Belligerent_Drunk, Aratar and 10 others like this

giphy.gif

yrod

yrod

Elite Member

• 188 posts

Nice attention whoring OP.

Russian language has special term for such persons "обиженка"(means subtile person,usually young girl, who always takes offence or just raped prisoner).

As you may see, your behavior calls only cringe, pity or angry upon others. I think whit those emotions you provoke your kicks from seage server(getting 50% accepts from 150 people is a rare gift).

One question to you: why one would use social networks of his country's enemies? Moreover, when this network is blocked in one's country and proxy has to be used. Are you a traitor or hypocrite?

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

You want too much. Here's what I'll give https://ibb.co/2SP9frq my student certificate and 200 hryvnas from my wallet (7,6$)

If you're Ukrainian then what's this? It says you're from Macedonia!

BiometricFirstPageOfMKDPassport2.JPG

• Marcel and Annabella Campbell like this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Nice attention whoring OP.

Russian language has special term for such persons "обиженка"(means subtile person,usually young girl, who always takes offence or just raped prisoner).

As you may see, your behavior calls only cringe, pity or angry upon others. I think whit those emotions you provoke your kicks from seage server(getting 50% accepts from 150 people is a rare gift).

One question to you: why one would use social networks of his country's enemies? Moreover, when this network is blocked in one's country and proxy has to be used. Are you a traitor or hypocrite?

For your kind of behavior there's a word in russian too. "Русня" or "Пидораха", you should know them well. I bet you was one cunt in school classes who though he's the best one. I wish you to swallow every insult you get and call no response, so every slut will able to humiliate you. Using enemy's network won't make me traitor, as I visit it like 2 times a month just for finding some materials to use in my profit. You should feel close to this, as you speak the language of ppl you hate, you use products of countries which were threatened by your a lot of times, you play the game developed in country u was close to declare war last 2 years. So you're not better than me in the situation, and just a vicious guy, who actually gives no fuck about others.

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

If you're Ukrainian then what's this? It says you're from Macedonia!

BiometricFirstPageOfMKDPassport2.JPG

There won't be my passport scan. There's ukrainian emblem you can clearly see and our money. That's enough for proofs

yrod

yrod

Elite Member

• 188 posts

For your kind of behavior there's a word in russian too. "Русня" or "Пидораха", you should know them well. I bet you was one cunt in school classes who though he's the best one. I wish you to swallow every insult you get and call no response, so every slut will able to humiliate you. Using enemy's network won't make me traitor, as I visit it like 2 times a month just for finding some materials to use in my profit. You should feel close to this, as you speak the language of ppl you hate, you use products of countries which were threatened by your a lot of times, you play the game developed in country u was close to declare war last 2 years. So you're not better than me in the situation, and just a vicious guy, who actually gives no fuck about others.

See, you just attack me as I offended you somehow, but I've tried to talk to you in neutral way. I didn't play that drama day at siege, but I clearly see the situation and where problem is(with you).

Why do you think that I am Russian or that I suppor Russia? Your unstable emotion state makes you to do prejudgments.

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

There won't be my passport scan. There's ukrainian emblem you can clearly see and our money. That's enough for proofs

3c028f9ea7b1a390e71aca579b855b59.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users