Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

"Don't"...Fuck this community (title "edited" by BD)

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Marek

Marek

Popular Member

• 50 posts

oh what line? when i called whore a mother of some cunt who was ruining the whole game? i didn't even know his name. you have Tyrion on your profile pic, but now i see you learnt nothing from the show. You are just like those, who were charging him on his trial, not a one with his personality

You took it completely out of context. I told The_Knight_Who_Says_NI to look up line in logs, where I made a poll kick about you. I wanted him to seach for this: "Marek started a poll to kick player James_Martin"...

You are just silly crying Ukrainian, whom I will try to poll kick now and then, due to your stupid assumptions and attitude you are showing us here. And please, do me a favour, don't make like 5 posts in row, include all your replies into one answer.

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

These are you?

sjJWbMMMe_I.jpg

dO0ejf8JBN8.jpg

Ah6WTFK6D7k.jpg

Ala3YsdyFaQ.jpg

all photoes are made 4 years ago. you can see it by publishing date. that is me 1 year ago. yes, it's me. except the second one. 

• Mister Majcher likes this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

You took it completely out of context. I told The_Knight_Who_Says_NI to look up line in logs, where I made a poll kick about you. I wanted him to seach for this: "Marek started a poll to kick player James_Martin"...

You are just silly crying Ukrainian, whom I will try to poll kick now and then, due to your stupid assumptions and attitude you are showing us here. And please, do me a favour, don't make like 5 posts in row, include all your replies into one answer.

I'm in this game for 4 years, I was going to join national team of NW, I always tried to make warband more popular, then other games which are just copies it. You think someone will ever listen to a guy, who doesn't even a bit known and respected in some in-game communities? Go, play the 1 only server with 100+ ppl, if it's the limit of your social activity

Mister Majcher

Mister Majcher

MISTER

• 113 posts
  • LocationPL, Hel Peninsula

Wait, which one in the 3rd picture is you?

Spoiler

• Waska, cev-trell, Geralt_of_Rizi and 1 other like this
oi

Probang

Probang

Elite Member

• 148 posts

Is 100 dollar still enough to live in Ukraine for one month?

Apply cold water to burned area

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Is 100 dollar still enough to live in Ukraine for one month?

not actually. It's like 200$ living minimum. I got 100$ a month of half-time working in some domestic shop, and once i was writing mid-quality educating articles for 4$ each

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Wait, which one in the 3rd picture is you?

Spoiler

This photo was took at my 1st year studying in music collage. The woman on to left is my theory and solfedjio teacer, the picture is a portrait of Rahmaninow (russian composer) and I'm on the right

• Mister Majcher, cev-trell and Geralt_of_Rizi like this

Melweddyn

Melweddyn

• Ex Staff
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBarn

U gonna answer to every joke here?

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

U gonna answer to every joke here?

my thread, so i will

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

my thread, so i will

But how do we know that's not just a random profile of a stranger? Here's what you need to do: take a picture of yourself with a piece of paper in your hand that says "Troll-Game forever!". Also send a scan of an ID, preferably your passport, so we can verify that your name is what you say it is.

• Abbababa, kerja, cev-trell and 1 other like this

Melweddyn

Melweddyn

• Ex Staff
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBarn

my thread, so i will

Ohh, good. Coz I thought u are here for real. Good to see you don't treat this whole topic for serious.

• Annabella Campbell likes this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

But how do we know that's not just a random profile of a stranger? Here's what you need to do: take a picture of yourself with a piece of paper in your hand that says "Troll-Game forever!". Also send a scan of an ID, preferably your passport, so we can verify that your name is what you say it is.

damn, just look at the website address on that page

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Ohh, good. Coz I thought u are here for real. Good to see you don't treat this whole topic for serious.

i did tomorrow in rage with hot blood. now i got calm, but still know i've to do smth about it

• BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Probang

Probang

Elite Member

• 148 posts

U live alone? Or with parents?

Apply cold water to burned area

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

damn, just look at the website address on that page

We need real IDs here. TG is a well-respected community. What if you end up being a west African scammer? You need to do what I said.

• Annabella Campbell likes this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

U live alone? Or with parents?

Live last weeks with my father and stepmother. In about 1 months I'll graduate form collage, in 2 months join conservatory in another city, where I'll live for 5 years

Marek

Marek

Popular Member

• 50 posts

I'm in this game for 4 years, I was going to join national team of NW, I always tried to make warband more popular, then other games which are just copies it. You think someone will ever listen to a guy, who doesn't even a bit known and respected in some in-game communities? Go, play the 1 only server with 100+ ppl, if it's the limit of your social activity

Wow, you have had so many achievments during your "very long" Warband career. FYI I have been playing this game since 2010, participated in dozens of tournaments, including 4 or 5 Nations Cups. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, just because of several poll kicks against you... It happens every day and no one but you make a drama out of it.

You were talking about toxic community at the beginning. You are the toxic kiddo here. Only **** have been pouring out of your mouth towards me, even though I showed no hostility here. I am quite fed up with you right now, so either stop insulting me or **** off.

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

We need real IDs here. TG is a well-respected community. What if you end up being a west African scammer? You need to do what I said.

https://ibb.co/xzPzTFw

• The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and BamBam like this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Wow, you have had so many achievments during your "very long" Warband career. FYI I have been playing this game since 2010, participated in dozens of tournaments, including 4 or 5 Nations Cups. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, just because of several poll kicks against you... It happens every day and no one but you make a drama out of it.

You were talking about toxic community at the beginning. You are the toxic kiddo here. Only **** have been pouring out of your mouth towards me, even though I showed no hostility here. I am quite fed up with you right now, so either stop insulting me or **** off.

You came to this thread, you called me kid, and i can call you a liar as well. What makes you special? Playing the game for 9 years and think you're better just you got known about the game earlier then others? I don't pretend to be a long player here, I didn't say that. I say, i can have an opinion about the community, 4 years more than enough to do it. What profit makes those dozens of tournaments, if noone out of the game community knows about them? I wanted to make the game better, even for you. Did you do that? Now, you think I'm encouraged for that? Guess what happened to Bach, if Buxtehude said him the same thing you did. Maybe you didn't show hostility here, in this thread, but you did just trying to get off a person you didn't even knew. You say i'm making drama out of this situation, I say you don't give a shit about the game, about ppl who not just play it, but try to improve it as much as they can. That makes you just an egoist, who pretends to have some weight in the game. 

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

:popcorn:

• BlackDeath, Saddoveanu, Marek and 1 other like this
Tis but a scratch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users