Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

i think it was already in france last time you played Varadin.

Me it happened the reverse thing,
i changed location and i am now on a public network with wifi = shitty connexion,
but in M & S i play now with less ping than when i was at home with ethernet and a box, wtfff ???

Public Network and you don’t Use VPN? Smart.
That you have a lower ping on public wifi says enough to me. Anyhow probably you have a different ISP and firewall is different. Too many variables to conclude one thing but I highly recommend a Vpn for public networks.

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Public Network and you don’t Use VPN? Smart.
That you have a lower ping on public wifi says enough to me. Anyhow probably you have a different ISP and firewall is different. Too many variables to conclude one thing but I highly recommend a Vpn for public networks.

no need to be insulting,

i have no idea the f. a VPN is,

what do you mean lower ping on public wifi says enough for you ???

I just dont understand why with a shitty wifi connexion, i get a lower ping on server :hmm:

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

no need to be insulting,
i have no idea the f. a VPN is,
what do you mean lower ping on public wifi says enough for you ???

I just dont understand why with a shitty wifi connexion, i get a lower ping on server :hmm:

It's not insulting, far from it. But here in the Netherlands VPNs are recommended by the government when using public networks.
VPN is a tunnel where you reroute your traffic through, the most straightforward explanation.
When you are on a public wifi network and you have lower ping, then it is probably a very insecure network as most network security options add latency.
Your game uses a certain amount of bandwidth, apparently your shitty wifi can provide that so then it depends on the network, ISP, Location, devices....... Not on the speed.
  • Pyrrha likes this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts

It's not insulting, far from it. But here in the Netherlands VPNs are recommended by the government when using public networks.
VPN is a tunnel where you reroute your traffic through, the most straightforward explanation.
When you are on a public wifi network and you have lower ping, then it is probably a very insecure network as most network security options add latency.
Your game uses a certain amount of bandwidth, apparently your shitty wifi can provide that so then it depends on the network, ISP, Location, devices....... Not on the speed.

i dont know but if i play on public network now is because i have no money to pay a new box,

and when i checked vpn on google, they all ask me money like 10 dollars a month, so, unfortunately, i cant pay that (i d rather pay for a box),

but thank you for the advice and explanations ^_^ 

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 268 posts
  • LocationSpain, the land of machos

Real machos don't ask for more help, they ask for more beer

giphy.gif

THE_MIGHTY_NIGGA

THE_MIGHTY_NIGGA

• 4 posts

Hey, have a problem, i cant see whats inside chest with loot on TG_Arena server (Awesome spear, backstabber etc).

When i try to open chest it looks like i opened it already, nothing happens.

Maybe someone know how to fix it?

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Soemone already opened it. When admins put a chest like that on the Siege Server (dont remember the name of the map) only one guy can open the chest and take the item.

Maybe it is the same on TG_Arena  :)

• BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

WingedSquirrel

WingedSquirrel

Popular Member

• 82 posts

Hey, have a problem, i cant see whats inside chest with loot on TG_Arena server (Awesome spear, backstabber etc).

When i try to open chest it looks like i opened it already, nothing happens.

Maybe someone know how to fix it?

Use neogk version 1.20, new versions have a problem with those chests.

• Strawberry, noodle and THE_MIGHTY_NIGGA like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Don't know that... will be solved for next, thanks for info.

• WingedSquirrel likes this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Do you mean the yellow chests added with invasion mode ? We never touched it on modding side. Yes, probably they can be opened only once. However the effects of armors and weapons you pick from them work only in invation mode (except the javelin bow).

• BlackDeath likes this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Do you mean the yellow chests added with invasion mode ? We never touched it on modding side. Yes, probably they can be opened only once. However the effects of armors and weapons you pick from them work only in invation mode (except the javelin bow).

Ahhhh, that's good to know. I know when the Beacons map was added on Siege a long way back, the items worked; I got Running Boots and thought, what is this!!?.... wow.....this was a great add!!! :P  This was around the time I 1st discovered TG servers. :D

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Soemone already opened it. When admins put a chest like that on the Siege Server (dont remember the name of the map) only one guy can open the chest and take the item.

Maybe it is the same on TG_Arena  :)

Yeah Peche, the map was added and the chests came with it. Iit was the map Beacons; the chests were replaced with the Siege type chests. ^_^

• Pêche likes this
My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts

there is an invasion mode ??? :hmm:

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

there is an invasion mode ??? :hmm:

There is an Invasion TG's server...

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Don't know that... will be solved for next, thanks for info.

Well, I forgot to say that these "special" chests only can be opened one time (first who open it get the gift inside), so there aren't troubles with patches or similar.

ps: Forgive the... "will be fixed", it's ok.

THE_MIGHTY_NIGGA

THE_MIGHTY_NIGGA

• 4 posts

Thanks, in 1.2.0 version it works)

DenisoRomanov

DenisoRomanov

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 42 posts

The problem is victimising me quite frequently when using trebs or catas; sometimes I hit the wall with the stone and damage it, however sometimes it doesn't damage them even though they hit in the same exact place. It seems to be quite random but the essence of the issue is as follows: FIX THOSE BLOODY SIEGE WEAPONS!

Cheers.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

It's not the siege engines, it's the server I think. When there are many players server just can't process some shots, not much you can do about it either.

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts

There is an Invasion TG's server...

what s the pupose on this server ???

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

The problem is victimising me quite frequently when using trebs or catas; sometimes I hit the wall with the stone and damage it, however sometimes it doesn't damage them even though they hit in the same exact place. It seems to be quite random but the essence of the issue is as follows: FIX THOSE BLOODY SIEGE WEAPONS!

Cheers.

shit  lag happens...   then hits are lost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users