Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

what s the pupose on this server ???

only one (yours) team, against hordes of bots

• Pyrrha likes this

WingedSquirrel

WingedSquirrel

Popular Member

• 82 posts

Well, I forgot to say that these "special" chests only can be opened one time (first who open it get the gift inside), so there aren't troubles with patches or similar.

ps: Forgive the... "will be fixed", it's ok.

In tg_arena server certain maps have those chests and multiple people can open them. You can even relog and open the chests again. But in neogk version 1.21 and 1.22 you can't even open them at all.

• Strawberry, Aratar, GANNICUS* and 1 other like this

DenisoRomanov

DenisoRomanov

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 42 posts

Can you simply perm ban any trolls breaking catapults/trebs/rams ? Sometimes it's very obvious they troll on purpose and do this again and again... But if you could perm ban there would be no problem at all.

Or why don't you remove team damage when breaking them unless they are empty?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Can you simply perm ban any trolls breaking catapults/trebs/rams ? Sometimes it's very obvious they troll on purpose and do this again and again... But if you could perm ban there would be no problem at all.

Continuosly banning them:

• a week ban when it's done for first time,
  • then if they do it again, ban is forever

pidaras

pidaras

• 7 posts

Im playing on Mount and Siege and have a question, why does shields on your back doesnt protect you from arrows and bolts from behind? I thought they supposed to do so

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Im playing on Mount and Siege and have a question, why does shields on your back doesnt protect you from arrows and bolts from behind? I thought they supposed to do so

Cuz warband.

pidaras

pidaras

• 7 posts

Ehh could you give more detailed answer? Im new to warband so i dont know what that means. Does it happens only in multiplayer?

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Ehh could you give more detailed answer? Im new to warband so i dont know what that means. Does it happens only in multiplayer?

It means don't think just play as a ton of things don't make sense in this game.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

@Horatius, why do you often speak like the the answer is obvious ? I don't think that is the right way to help others.

• BlackDeath, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and Livso like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

@Horatius, why do you often speak like the the answer is obvious ? I don't think that is the right way to help others.

I agree with you KingArthur; when I am in game chatting to inform players of certain things, I know oftentimes I get very detailed in explaining whatever. Especially when I am telling players about having our mod. Lately, I have seen many new players on Siege and have seen even in the past, players asking or saying what seems to most of us, obvious almost "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS!!?" :dunno:  kind of statements and questions.

Although, in defense of Horatius, I can understand that maybe those that have been playing a good while and know obvious things can assume that all players know these obvious things :hmm:  (I can for one, admit I have been guilty of this), which is a unfair way to be and be informative.

@pidaras: There are some things in the game that don't agree with real world physics and even other video game logic or are sometimes even historically inaccurate. As most players can agree, yes.....the shield on your back SHOULD protect from ranged projectiles, in Warband or even original M&B (Mount And Blade) this isn't so (maybe this will change in Bannerlord). Many players even have not so favorable opinions of the NeoGK mod our servers use for one reason or another; maybe those negative opinions fail to understand, this IS a game.....it's meant to be fun to play. So, to maybe understand other things you will experience in the game, please keep this one thing in mind when experiencing these things: Yes, the M&B video games (Original, Warband, Fire And Sword) is to have some historical similarities (Realism) but also, they have and IMO, were meant to include a far-fetched (Fantasy) element. Even though understanding this, you at anytime can ask on this forum or in game chat a question or comment about game play; many players will be informative, and even direct the question/comment to an admin, we will gladly answer if we can. This is what this community forum is for....to help. Download and install the NeoGK mod from our website; if it's downloaded from any other source, some things may not work with our servers, like the decapitation feature (only TG (troll-game) NeoGK download patch has this feature). Also, please read the TG Rules for a good understanding in playing on our servers.

:hey: Enjoy your playing with our servers. :)

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

pidaras

pidaras

• 7 posts

I understand what this is just a game and cant be accurate. I was asking this because its stated on the MnB wiki and in many discussions i saw people talking about shields protecting from projectiles on the back. And then i tried it in MnS it doesnt work. So thats why i was confused. And some guy yesterday in chat said what you get hit but the damage is reduced. I still die in two arrow/bolt hits so idk if thats true.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party
By my experience, it depends on the impact angle, both in mp and sp. If you get shot point blank on the back of your shield it will still pass but maybe you receive reduced damage (?), I haven't tested it but it might be full damage I think. If the projectile hits with an angle it can be stopped and can be received reduced damage or non at all. These also might be true for equipped shields, I might mix these two up.

But in sp it's more likely to be recognized by the pc, mostly because there isn't a server-client relationship. The times it isn't recognised by the server is similar to when a catapult ammo hits the wall and doesn't reduce the wall's health. This happens when server can't handle the info because there are too many players. These are my wild contemplations on the subject. I am not an expert on this or don't know the proper terms about it. Maybe it's just a feature that isn't included in mp. Based on my experiene these are my thoughts on the subject. One final thing is even if it hits your shield on the back in mp, it still doesn't return a string, like it does in sp I think.
  • BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Im playing on Mount and Siege and have a question, why does shields on your back doesnt protect you from arrows and bolts from behind?

A suggestion to avoid being attacked/killed by back:

use the shield (blocking at front) always when you walk towards the enemy even if they are at distance (moving the view up, down, sides... looking for next projectile incoming), also for example you can walk backwards while you are facing with your shield the enemy at distance...   but over all... don't forget WATCH your back closely!!!  :D

Siege is hard!!! ^_^

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

A suggestion to avoid being attacked/killed by back:

use the shield (blocking at front) always when you walk towards the enemy even if they are at distance (moving the view up, down, sides... looking for next projectile incoming), also for example you can walk backwards while you are facing with your shield the enemy at distance...   but over all... don't forget WATCH your back closely!!!  :D

Siege is hard!!! ^_^

Also, an added note about shields in our NeoGK supported servers: The :D Flaming Arrows and Fire Bolts :P  that are provided with the mod will produce different effects on a shield depending on some things; for one example a broken shield with maybe only a single hit. Also, a Flintock Pistol projectile that is provided with the mod, can't be stopped by a shield in any way.

• BlackDeath likes this
My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

PotatoInMyAnus

PotatoInMyAnus

• 4 posts
  • LocationIn your anus

Hello, I downloaded NeoGK from this link: https://community.tr...rollgame-neogk/

and I downloaed the   TG-NeoGK122.zip

but I still can't buy the pistol as Sarranid Sultanate on Mount and Siege, US GK TDM, or TG Arena. However, I do sometimes find a pistol lying in the pick up spots on the maps, which I can pick it up from but thats only on US GK TDM. I also don't see any decapitations on any of the servers listed above. Also, I know some part of NeoGk is working because I can buy the sword of war and torch and other neogk items.

Please let me Eat your spagoot?

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Probably you installed it wrong. Try to use https://community.tr...llgame-updater/ to install it.

monzerz

monzerz

• 2 posts

I played on the TG ARENA server,did not use cheats ,did not swear in the chat.The next day I try to access this server,and he write "you are blocked on this server "

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party
  • monzerz is banned permanently by BlackDeath. (arena, using glitch to kill) ( a week)

• BlackDeath likes this

monzerz

monzerz

• 2 posts

why my NEOGK mod doesnt work .Installed correctly ,worked before,after the update stopped working ,I installed a new version  of the mod and still does not work

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

why my NEOGK mod doesnt work .Installed correctly ,worked before,after the update stopped working ,I installed a new version  of the mod and still does not work

You probably installed it wrong. Try to not extract the files directly in the native folder. First extract on desktop then copy-past from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users