Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
1800 on siege, 2800-3200 on arena I thought.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

@PotatoInMyAnus When you break some boxes, random food appears and you can heal yourself eating it, and when you break a chest some weapons appears randomly too, and gun/pistol+bullets is one of these, so good luck or kill more to earn gold :)

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

@PotatoInMyAnus When you break some boxes, random food appears and you can heal yourself eating it, and when you break a chest some weapons appears randomly too, and gun/pistol+bullets is one of these, so good luck or kill more to earn gold :)

Also, some can be found in some rooms or places in certain maps (This may be what BD was meaning when he said weapons appears randomly too). Xbow and fire ammo :D too.

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Also, some can be found in some rooms or places in certain maps

True too, I forgot this. There are maps where you can get guns and other weapons like good swords, xbows, bows, etc... for free, because these appears each short time (would say minutes), and these weapons are often placed in little rooms, like stores, and maybe you need break some door before you get enter there (for attackers specially).

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Baby

Baby

• 1 posts

I need help!

I put the mod on the game, but I throw it out every 15-20 minutes.Without mod all works fine!What is the problem?

I'm sorry for English, I know only Russian. Please help :(  :mellow:

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Wich versions did u have? I already got this problem. Try to launch your game as administrator, if it doesn't work

Remove ur Native folder and download again the NeoGK mod. <<< get last version 1.2.2

Edited by BlackDeath, 08 March 2018 - 10:05 PM.
edited :)

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

I need help!

I put the mod on the game, but I throw it out every 15-20 minutes.Without mod all works fine!What is the problem?

I'm sorry for English, I know only Russian. Please help :(  :mellow:

Use the trollgame updater -> https://community.tr...llgame-updater/

• Aratar likes this

Ymira

Ymira

• 14 posts

I was banned from the siege obstruction mode . help plss

noodle

noodle

Elite Member

• 134 posts
  • Locationthe CEO of N-word

make a new topic say why u were banned and that ur sorry

• BlackDeath, Davis and noodle like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

@Shiwa >>> https://community.tr...eals-complains/

Varadin

Varadin

• 7 posts

I need help. Guys did server change in last couple of months ? Cos i used to have 25-30 ping all the time and now when i join i have 60-65 and i havent changed anything ?

Thanks in advance

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I need help. Guys did server change in the last couple of months? Cos I used to have 25-30 ping all the time and now when I join I have 60-65, and I haven't changed anything?

Thanks in advance

No, we have the Same server for about a year now (I think). If the server changes so will the IP and if the IP changes it won't be on your favorite list anymore.
What could be the cause of your ping increase is a different time of playing connected to the number of players online, change of ISP something changed in your network, change in the system of the server host. The easiest way to check what causes the problem is pinging multiple sites (including troll-game.org) and compare the results. The easiest way to do this is ping plotter.
  • BlackDeath, Varadin and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Agree that more players in server = ping increased a little bit more, I've tested for many days and at least it happens to me :/

Varadin

Varadin

• 7 posts

I am usually playing at night time , when there are about 40-50 ppl max and i used to have 25-30 ping, I havent changed a provider nor did i move and i am using same router and same PC and i havent messed with anything with network.

I am a bit noob with this testing , could u please explain to me in few steps how to do it ? And what to do after i test it out. 

Thanks in advance 

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I am a bit noob with this testing , could u please explain to me in few steps how to do it ? And what to do after i test it out.

Thanks in advance

No, I gave you the program and Google exists.

(And I don’t run this community anymore /s)

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

run cmd > write, ping www.troll-game.org > enter

It's not rocket science or else I would know more.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

run cmd > write, ping www.troll-game.org > enter

It's not rocket science or else I would know more.

cmd gives you results but getting insight in time-outs and such is a pain in the ass.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

I need help. Guys did server change in last couple of months ?

Wait... how many "months"? :hmm:

maybe you were playing all time in server placed where it is now (last), but only for info:

since beginning, server had only 3 diferent places if I remember well (including actual):

• at begin it was placed at Germany,
  • then we changed to a new host for testing purposes to try to fix some troubles (don't remember the place),
  • and just now finally, we have it in France...

where do you live? you know, you are farther away, the ping increases

• Lenna likes this

Varadin

Varadin

• 7 posts

Than it must be that cos its in France, i live in Serbia and usually have over 50 ping in France and about 25-35 in Germany. Thanks i guess u guys moved so its ok :)

• BlackDeath likes this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

i think it was already in france last time you played Varadin.

Me it happened the reverse thing,

i changed location and i am now on a public network with wifi = shitty connexion,

but in M & S i play now with less ping than when i was at home with ethernet and a box, wtfff ???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users