Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

pike i help

• pike likes this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

Where shall I ask if I need help with the game stuff? I have a little problem with thw neogk mode.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Here, go ahead.

• BlackDeath likes this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

Here, go ahead.

Every time I instal neogk the native game and the core singleplayer is changed. It may not seems to be so hardcore, but this patch, the whole map is in a winter mode and Swadian teritory in covered by snow + banners changed in multiplayer are changed also in singleplayer for example. I ask if there is a way to fix that manually, because I like the singleplayer in the way it is original. :)

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party
Yes, that happens always. You need to get a copy of native before installing NeoGK so you can play singleplayer with that copy.
  • BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

So the only way to do that is to change the folder before starting the game? Kinda simple, thank you. :)

• BlackDeath, Aratar and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Blackguard

Blackguard

• 2 posts

Hey. I've been having a bit of trouble with the whole game ever since I installed NeoGK. (It hasn't happened to me before.) For some reason, after I install NeoGK (and yes, before you ask, I know how to install it correctly), the music in the game gets corrupted, and keeps lagging or skipping beats. This happens in both the original native module and in all the other mods. I tried reinstalling the game, and the issue with the music went away, until I installed NeoGK back. This wouldn't be a huge issue but some of the mods I play have really epic music and they're almost not worth playing without it. Does anyone know what causes this? Thanks.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

You are installing it into the Native folder, I am not really sure how it would mess with other mods' music. Are you installing the version from here or from another website?

Blackguard

Blackguard

• 2 posts

I got it exactly from that link.

• Aratar likes this

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Do you install the extra voices? Only reason I can think of is that you might be installing the extra voices into the Warband\Sounds folder, not into the Warband\Native\Sounds folder. If that's not the case, I have no idea, sorry.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

the music in the game gets corrupted, and keeps lagging or skipping beats. This happens in both the original native module and in all the other mods.

Hm, first time I hear about this problem, and if you have installed mod correctly, shouldn't have any problem...

For info you, only NeoGK mod is 100% compatible with Native vanilla in game, so maybe you get the problems because of some of other mods that you have... ? :hmm:

ps: to me when sounds are lagging or skipping... problems maybe caused for the sound-card itself (trouble with drivers, etc...), or also because there are many resources running at same time into PC stressing it too much.

Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling drivers or sound-card device can solve problems (this is a easy, but don't do if you don't know how to...  and go ask for some help before).

Pan_Rzeznik

Pan_Rzeznik

• 1 posts

I cant download TG-NeoGK v 1.2.3
"insufficient permissions" why?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I cant download TG-NeoGK v 1.2.3
"insufficient permissions" why?

Downloads have restrictions (so can't download many times in same day, to avoid spam), you can try again at next day if today can't (by example). If doing like this have troubles still, info here again.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

PotatoInMyAnus

PotatoInMyAnus

• 4 posts
  • LocationIn your anus

Why wont it let me reload my pistol after I shoot it. I have ammo, and it lets me do the reload animation, but it still has the red circle. How do i fix this.

Please let me Eat your spagoot?

Krusejdr

Krusejdr

Elite Member

• 110 posts
  • LocationKingdom of Castile

How the hell can I add a picture or gif to my signature?

Humble servant of His Will

Krusejdr

Krusejdr

Elite Member

• 110 posts

I'd really like to know why non of my characters, I play as on MountAndSiege, are listed in Siege statistics here on TrollGame page. I've tried to go through Yesterday, Monthly and Global but I haven't found any of them.

These are the characters: > Lapkin_Tapkin

> Chevalier_de_Montmirail

> Asterix

> StronKWhamen

> Really_Pissed

> General_Sideburn

I play also Napoleonic Wars with these characters. Maybe that's the issue?

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

I'd really like to know why non of my characters, I play as on MountAndSiege, are listed in Siege statistics here on TrollGame page. I've tried to go through Yesterday, Monthly and Global but I haven't found any of them.

These are the characters: > Lapkin_Tapkin

> Chevalier_de_Montmirail

> Asterix

> StronKWhamen

> Really_Pissed

> General_Sideburn

I play also Napoleonic Wars with these characters. Maybe that's the issue?

The name I find with statistics is General_Sideburn; like I said in the chat to help you see the stats: I see that name when you type it in the search bar. I see stats under Yesterday, Monthly and Global. Sorry, I couldn't be of more help than I was.

I also see the name Asterix under the Global Statistics; last activity shows 8 months ago.

Edited by Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, 13 March 2019 - 04:34 AM.

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party
Last name you have joined the server with surpasses all others and takes place in the stats, there isn't separate stats for each name, but only each warband account ID.
  • Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Krusejdr

Krusejdr

Elite Member

• 110 posts

Last name you have joined the server with surpasses all others and takes place in the stats, there isn't separate stats for each name, but only each warband account ID.

Ok, so General_Sideburn suddenly appeared. It is the name I played under last time. But it's the only one appearing. So if I now play for a while (or at least join the server as) Asterix for example, I'll also see Asterix in the chart, right? 

• Aratar likes this

Krusejdr

Krusejdr

Elite Member

• 110 posts

The name I find with statistics is General_Sideburn; like I said in the chat to help you see the stats: I see that name when you type it in the search bar. I see stats under Yesterday, Monthly and Global. Sorry, I couldn't be of more help than I was.

I also see the name Asterix under the Global Statistics; last activity shows 8 months ago.

I played as Asterix probably yesterday or two days ago. As I said here to Aratar, General_Sideburn suddenly appeared. It shows way bigger count that I achieved under the name. So, considering that stats are connected to ID, does this mean that if I join the server now as Asterix, my entire K/D ration and other stuff will appear under Asterix name?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users