Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WIN a Free Warband Copy!!!

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

@Saddo I was ready to close topic after read your first words above... 

but saw that you want continue with "good feelings"...   Thanks  ;)

Congratulations to the lucky!!!  :bienvenido:

• Aatina* likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
lol warband isnt really the best ģame that is made it is full of bugs and the engine sucks but the gameplay itself is good however many things behind that......

pray for bannerlord lads pray for bannerlord!!

P.S. mbw will probably be onsale at christmas sale again so good luck!
  • Skull Of Plums and Aatina* like this

Daki

Daki

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCroatia

MB isnt the best game?!?! You pagan, Listen to to Lords voice and come to the righteous path.

• ZeArcher, Parzival, LizardWizard and 5 others like this

LordLuemmel

LordLuemmel

• 16 posts

Anyway thanks for the contest Saddoveanu! Congratulations to the winners!

• BlackDeath, Saddoveanu and Aatina* like this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

If highly advanced noob does not get his well earned copy Cossacks 3 will be the worst RTS ever made.

So it is written,so it shall be

• Highly_Adv_Nob, Saddoveanu and Aatina* like this

Archibald_Blikskater

Archibald_Blikskater

Advanced Member

• 31 posts

lol warband isnt really the best ģame that is made it is full of bugs and the engine sucks but the gameplay itself is good however many things behind that......

pray for bannerlord lads pray for bannerlord!!

P.S. mbw will probably be onsale at christmas sale again so good luck!

There is a certain beauty in the imperfection of warband i think. Bannerlord makes me kind of sad though since my pc probably isn't going to be able to handle it, like most new games. :(

Im almost hoping it will be a big disaster that no one wants to play so we all can keep playing warband.

Anyways, seems the most deserving people got the big prize, congrats.

• Saddoveanu and Daki like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Warband is a bit of dead they arent devolopping it anymore and they wont remove bugs we find so in 2-3 years this game wont have alot of mp servers anymore

UMIT

UMIT

• Ex Staff
  • 18 posts
  • LocationGermany - Munich

Wow, thank you man, greatly appreciated. Sending  a PM with the info.

• BlackDeath and UMIT like this

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts
  • LocationHackney and sometimes high

Its obvious that i'll win the contest...cause this forum is full of solidary and kind-hearted people and im just a poor nigga from a guetto and i have an infinite faith in Jesus Christ and Morgan Freeman

giphy.gif

• BlackDeath and Amamama like this

Nigga please...

Alwine

Alwine

Advanced Member

• 45 posts
  • LocationLugdunum

Hello, 

1. I would like to have a new copy because i havent key special for Steam friends have. I'm alone to havent it. I played M&B in old since 3 years. I would like to try play a first game bought in Steam where we can add friends and get gates. 

2. Mount And Blade is medival game i knew since 3 years ago. I found Troll game because of *****. Because of him, i know how make banners and maps. I love events organized by TG. When I learned that TG go change , I cried with sadness. How can i play in legit as i havent.

Thanks to listenning.

• BlackDeath, Skull Of Plums, Omen and 2 others like this

Member of RS Clan - Alwine 

shield-targ.png

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

You're kinda late to the party,Alwine...

I found Troll game because of *****.

Holy shit,and I thought that "Aatina's absent" was something

• LizardWizard likes this

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

rofl

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

You ruined it.

I hope you burn in hell.

old_man

old_man

• 5 posts

Saddo is good Santa but the game is now just for 3euros on Steam until 4th January.. I guess anyone who wants it, can afford it

• BlackDeath and Omen like this

NightFox

NightFox

• 4 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom (Great Britain)

[ Pls Delete This Post - Thanks if its Done t(^o^t) ]

• Aeneu, BlackDeath and Aatina* like this

Omen

Omen

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 814 posts
  • LocationItalia

1. ( If There Are Still Copyes ) I want to finish what i started before year and complete it . I still want to enjoy the great events that Trollgame gives me / the hardcore battles / the epic duels / the awesome deathmaches and Everything .

2. Based on the most epic century that ever lived on this planet Mount And Blade is the most creative medieval game that i have ever played, im not focused on the graphics or the bugs of the game i just don't care about them the combat system and gameplay is the most experienced and that's why its an awesome game .

Hello Whitefox, unfortunately the keys are given I guess, but I SUGGEST you and all the others, to buy the keys on sale on steam! it's just 2,99 euros, hurry!

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

It wasn't easy, I was hoping only 3 people would participate so I don't have to make difficult decisions :)

Anyways - UMIT, Aatina, Teocles - drop me a line with your email or Steam id to receive the game as a Steam gift. I might get my greasy fingers on a couple more copies in the coming days so not all hope is lost; I would really like to see all of us on "the other side", especially characters like the lord of all peasants, Luemmel or Bubba, and I hope you're not mad at me :)

don't give up yet!!! :rolleyes:

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

I just noticed it's on sale, essentially free, so I grabbed a few more copies. So, Highly_Adv, Luemmel, Archie and Alwine - drop me a line with your email or Steam account and I'll send it to you as a Steam gift. Everybody else, come on, it's 3 euros (2 pounds, for Bubba :) ) so cheaper than a good beer :)

See you on legit ! I got a new laptop recently so should play more regularly, although still not much.

Edited by BlackDeath, 23 December 2015 - 12:23 AM.
you will be like a "father" for some ;D

• Aeneu, ZeArcher, BlackDeath and 3 others like this

Daki

Daki

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCroatia

I just noticed it's on sale, essentially free, so I grabbed a few more copies. So, Highly_Adv, Luemmel, Archie and Alwine - drop me a line with your email or Steam account and I'll send it to you as a Steam gift. Everybody else, come on, it's 3 euros (2 pounds, for Bubba :) ) so cheaper than a good beer :)

See you on legit ! I got a new laptop recently so should play more regularly, although still not much.

You gathering worshipers or something??? Gathering all this people with free MB games :P

• Amamama and Saddoveanu like this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Highly_Adv

Cossacks 3 has been saved

• Highly_Adv_Nob and Saddoveanu like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users