Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WIN a Free Warband Copy!!!

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

You gathering worshipers or something??? Gathering all this people with free MB games :P

Aye; one human soul harvested for each Warband copy, in the unstoppable path to world domination  :viking2:

• BlackDeath, Parzival, Omen and 2 others like this

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

I got 3 warband Copys , i also can give away show your selfs guys , and good luck !! :)

Edited by BlackDeath, 23 December 2015 - 06:57 PM.
thanks for nice soul ;)

• ZeArcher, BlackDeath, UMIT and 3 others like this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

TG

• DaRedViper likes this

Daki

Daki

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCroatia

I got 3 warband Copys , i also can give away show your selfs guys , and good luck !! :)

Palman apperently doesnt have one and cannot buy it. And he stated that is the reason he cant go legit. Think about giving him one :)

• BlackDeath likes this

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Palman apperently doesnt have one and cannot buy it. And he stated that is the reason he cant go legit. Think about giving him one :)

Okay then , One copy for Palman , Congratulation :)

Add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lockdogx

• BlackDeath likes this

GandalfffTheWhite

GandalfffTheWhite

• 4 posts

1.Well at 1st hello everyone here who is reading this, i really (i mean really, really) would like to have a copy of warband becouse im pretty poor and i cant afford this game and it would be fun to continue playing with all of you guys in legit warband, since im playing troll-game from 2012:D i would just love that.

and anyways that can be good present for xmas if i get that, thanks.

2. What makes warband the best game ever? becouse its fun especially in multi,player, playing with awesome ppl, having clanwars with [RS] its just best game, i have lots of memories from it with, annoying ppl and awesome guys, i want to bring that back.

PS: Merry Christmas :)

• BlackDeath and Aatina* like this

Pilip

Pilip

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

1. I need your free copy of Warband so I can continue to play on TG servers, where (borderly) abnormal behaviour is a major part of overall experience. That kind of fun does not exist in anywhere else. Who will count how many javelins I jabbed in Giorgi's head? Who can count how many times I ran naked, trolling newbies and archers and chambering lances? Or how many times I risked my life and limb to prevent some vile beggar to backstab honest folk like Capture the Lag, Tecles or DoN? And know this, sir, cause here truly lies my honor! Countless times I died defending Farmer with only my short sword and my bare hairless chest!

2. Warband is a best game ever because success is based solely on personal skill, not mathematical calculations of stats provided by something unrelated to skill, like armor/trinkets/other crap. Thats why WoW sucks, and Warband does not.   

Kind regards,
old TG addict.

• Aeneu, BlackDeath and Omen like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

1. I need your free copy of Warband so I can continue to play on TG servers, where (borderly) abnormal behaviour is a major part of overall experience. That kind of fun does not exist in anywhere else. Who will count how many javelins I jabbed in Giorgi's head? Who can count how many times I ran naked, trolling newbies and archers and chambering lances? Or how many times I risked my life and limb to prevent some vile beggar to backstab honest folk like Capture the Lag, Tecles or DoN? And know this, sir, cause here truly lies my honor! Countless times I died defending Farmer with only my short sword and my bare hairless chest!

2. Warband is a best game ever because success is based solely on personal skill, not mathematical calculations of stats provided by something unrelated to skill, like armor/trinkets/other crap. Thats why WoW sucks, and Warband does not.   

Kind regards,
old TG addict.

why your name hints me bad player history ?
how many times you got and/or avoided bans in cracked servers ? ;)

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

why your name hints me bad player history ?
how many times you got and/or avoided bans in cracked servers ? ;)

Did he Joss? Cuz i am up to give , if you have something tell so we know for who i can give.

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

Somone bring a truck full of cookies for these warm hearted people. You guys have my respect! :applause:

• Strawberry, BlackDeath, Pilip and 3 others like this

giphy.gif

Pilip

Pilip

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

Joss, I never got banned and I dont even know what is antiban or how to use it. Can't you just check my IP?

Edit: @ Joss
You should have done that (checked) before slandering me with only your unbased suspicion. Who will now clear my good name?

Omen

Omen

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 814 posts
  • LocationItalia

Who will now clear my good name?

Ahah give a key to this man :D

• LockDog likes this

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

Kind regards,
old TG addict.

add me on steam, Congratulation  ;)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lockdogx

• BlackDeath and Pilip like this

Pilip

Pilip

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
@ LockDog.
Thank you, my good sir!

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

Okay then , One copy for Palman , Congratulation :)

Add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lockdogx

truly he would be the last person here i would give a copy to

• Joss, Skull Of Plums, LockDog and 1 other like this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

A Jesus you wanna copy ? :D :P 

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

is ok no problem, if he/whoever has same behaviour in new servers, maybe get perm ban in legit, and there aren't antiban possible, so... :child:

• A Jesus likes this

LockDog

LockDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 282 posts

since im playing troll-game from 2012:D

Troll-game dose not exist in 2012  :rolleyes:

And you have 1 post on record , so please  :unsure:

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

is ok no problem, if he/whoever has same behaviour in new servers, maybe get perm ban in legit, and there aren't antiban possible, so... :child:

BD is just an opinion, but couldn't we give them a chance in legit? maybe now they will learn to behave , if they don't it will be their waste, not ours, we got nothing to loose

• LockDog, Parzival, Omen and 1 other like this

giphy.gif

Daki

Daki

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCroatia

I agree with Elary. It is Christmas time give all a new chance :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users