Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Have a suggestion? Tell us please

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Acrotomophilia

http://www.alphadict.../philias.html#p
which one are you? ;)

• Arda- Turk likes this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Philophilia

• Parzival likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

that obsession, to see humans without limbs :D:D there is something very dark in your mind, my friend :D

:D pls not, only that maybe this film influenced me https://en.wikipedia...eaks :rolleyes:

Here are some scenes of film (black&white)

...and they were real humans, not a montage of film.

Fortunately for some, science today can change any of these human dramas

• LizardWizard likes this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

:D pls not, only that maybe this film influenced me https://en.wikipedia...eaks :rolleyes:

"Better crippled in body that corrupt in mind"

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

too late, my friend, too late :P

• BlackDeath likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

that obsession, to see humans without limbs :D

hmm well...   only you've talked about humans, I was talking about virtual dolls/characters :P :loool:

maybe your mind saw that...  and not mine? :rolleyes: :lol:

• Amamama likes this

DaRedViper

DaRedViper

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationDorne

Pls decapitating enemy limbs would more than epic :D I might have corrupt mind like BD( :la_muerte: ) , but something about chopping limb brings me great satisfaction  :wub:

• BlackDeath, Parzival and Amamama like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

If you can find the codes for it and it is compitable (probably you can code that you can still run and die) it is awesome :D

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

What if somebody doesn't have Neo GK? He will just be running around,get hit and then suddenly he can't use his sword/shield/2 hander.

That's kinda dumb. And you CAN'T force people to use it and expect to have a non-oldfag playerbase.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

I think that if we make it it should be like this:

with NEO GK: you die but there is an animation that you walk 2 steps and die (when you are missing stuff :P)

without NEO GK:you just see it normal

• Skull Of Plums likes this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

I can only add the cutting features when it's sure the player will die like decapitation:

https://forums.talew...html#msg7399411

I think that if we make it it should be like this:

with NEO GK: you die but there is an animation that you walk 2 steps and die (when you are missing stuff :P)

without NEO GK:you just see it normal

No. :)

• Aeneu likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

I can only add the cutting features when it's sure the player will die like decapitation:

https://forums.talew...html#msg7399411

hmm, well, in this case, do what you think is better, to me is ok if works like this:

This kit gives you the opportunity to chop off hands. Written for multiplayer, but it is easy to rewrite a singleplayer. Important! Requires WSE!
Thanks to authors Dismemberment and Decapitation Mod Kit for inspiration and decapitations sounds.

Notes:

• Man with a chopped hand quickly bleeds and die.
  • Left hand should not be chop off, if opponent is holding a shield.
  • If you chop off right hand, opponent can only use the shield.
  • If you chop off left hand, the opponent will be able to use only one handed weapons.
  • If you chop off both hands, he can just run around. But not for long. <-- specially this :D
  • If you chop off right hand, while trying to punch, opponent suffers for pain and loses health.

btw, down at topic I've read this:

Re: [OSP] Chopping off hands kit
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
1.161 patch add agent_get_bone_position operation, so code can be rewritten without WSE

:)

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Notes:

• If you chop off both hands, he can just run around. But not for long. <-- specially this :D

how you expect that player to surive soo much dmg even with armor :D i bet he dies immediatly after loosing 1 hand or after opponent who fails to strike the hands

• Arda- Turk likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

@Joss these in green, aren't suggestions, these are scripts in dismembering/decapitation mod, which have all this options to apply (think)

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

btw, down at topic I've read this:

Re: [OSP] Chopping off hands kit
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
1.161 patch add agent_get_bone_position operation, so code can be rewritten without WSE

:)

Yes, but with wse it requires less code so less time for execute script.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

:rolleyes: Can we apply small probability of decapitation (lets say 1~2%) when killed by headshot? :archer:

• Joss likes this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Can we add the falling down(like admin blaster) action when getting hit into legs ? ;)
add decapitation when getting hit by balista? ;)

• Amamama and Arda- Turk like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

I'm waiting time ago for gunpowder-barrels...    

you hit barrel (thinking that have food/weapon) but...  

it explodes!!! and all around BOOM!!! :D

• Aeneu, Strawberry, Joss and 3 others like this

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

that sounds great :D limbs and guts flying like birds in the summer wind... :D

• DaRedViper likes this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Can we add the falling down(like admin blaster) action when getting hit into legs ? ;)
add decapitation when getting hit by balista? ;)

Second yes

First no. Gimmicky as hell and would confuse random new players. You can't rely on the old playerbase to fill the servers (or at all).

Now this is just horrible.

First,it makes no sense to have barrels of gunpowder lying around a medieval castle if there are no cannons or even no firearms of any kind. Second why the fuck would a barrel full of gunpowder blow up when you repeatedly hit it with a iron sword or even a torch? The only way it would make any sense is if we had flaming swords and axes

Third,it is a horrible,horrible mechanic to put on a large,multiplayer server. Players would need to learn what barrels on what points of the map are going to give them free hp and what are going to smoke their ass (inspired by "I wanna be the guy"?) . Put yourself in a skin of a new,fresh player who just installed neo gk. That wouldn't be very fun now,would it? Or are you going to tell me that its going to be random,but in all barrels? That's even worse because good players can get fucked because of their own shitty luck.

Is it supposed to stop players from being "greedy" or "abusers" or whatever? Well,then you might as well throw the barrel/chest mechanic out of the window alltogether!

I suggest we open up a TG-Gimmick server. Feature list:

A map where hp is constantly drained and players have to destroy barrels to survive,but half of the barrels will blow up.

A platforming map full of hazards where the goal isn't actually to kill everyone,but to get to the flag and raise it (battle mod,low time limit)

A good map for Conquest.

A good map for Search and Destroy.

A map where everyone spawns with admin weapons set on perma ban. The last man standing wins.

A map full of custom stray horses with huge trample damage that cannot be ridden (so players will get killed 50% of the time by being run over by bored horses)

A spell and mana system ripped straight out of Chronicles of Might and Magic

A map that replicates DDR

A map that replicates other maps

A map where barricade construction is boosted so players can actually errect walls and towers.

When a player dies,he has a chance to say "It's only a flesh wound" (we already got Ni which is far less funny that that scene)

Chopping off arms,legs,genitals,breasts and tounges (if the last one is cut off the player can't shout and chat till he's dead)

Special Items! Mandrake blades (gloves that add huge str. to the user - which is easy to code in - and make unarmed attacks very strong and enable unarmed decapitation),Eviscerator (huge chainsaw-sword),Ministorum Priest robes (low armor and weight,but once in every 120 seconds the players can tap F and shout a badass one-liner and gain invincibility to all damage for 10 secounds.),jetpack (high jumps),rideable war boar,throwing pommels,quadruple bitted axes,machine guns,gauss flayers,shuriken cannons,plasma guns,chaos plasma guns,power swords,chainswords,assault cannons,lasguns,laspistols,lascannons,heavy stubbers,heavy flamers,flamers,melta guns,Corvus Power armor,Mark II Powered Combat armor,a spyglass,a sewing needle,flak armor (blocks 45% of any incoming damage but has no real armor value,user grows balls of adamantium and is made invulnerable to genital decapitation),a Hellgun,a giant femur mace,"The Sorrows of Young Werther" (read out loud,instakill on male characters,females are not affected),"Only War" rulebook (like The Sorrows of Young Werther but in reverse),the HH novels (only usable by neckbeards,huge stat boost),BBC (usable only by black characters,if somebody else tries to use it he gets self damaged),Dragonbone armor set,Nemesis force halberd,anabolic steroids,hatchable cockroach egg,rideable giant wolves,pet wardogs,teleport beacons and many other wonderful random,gimmicky,unnecessary items!

• Aeneu and Parzival like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users