Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Have a suggestion? Tell us please

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Merchant

Merchant

Popular Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPraven

Got 2 new suggestions that might help to improve the gameplay

1st is about the map, Hot Gates. Especially for the rounds after the 1st, where the attackers spawn is directing them to the back way, which almost always results in a less than 2 minutes win for the attackers team.

2nd is about khergits' neoGK weapons. Years ago, when neoGK was first released in GK servers, all Khergit troop could take all Samurai armors and weapons ( Horseman, Infantry and ARchers ). However this feature was removed later and only archers can buy the full set and infantry can have the 2 handed No dachi weapon. As Khergits are seen a bit weak by alot of people in the server )not for me, khergit best faction always :P ) making all Samurai weapons/armors available to all classes could help balancing out the teams

Once the Merchnat, Always the Merchnat !

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Yes but they need 1 good shield and 1 good 1h extra that is essential for siege cuz their shields and 1h suuuuuucks
  • Remono likes this

russian petryshka

russian petryshka

• 1 posts

Just one question! When to expect new siege maps? 

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Why the hell do we have so few maps on arena now? WHERE IS OUTLAWS CAMP? I WANNA LEAD HORDES OF PEPOLE TO FALL TO THEIR DEATHS AGAIN!

• DaRedViper likes this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Just one question! When to expect new siege maps? 

When somebody will make one. I suggest to all siege fans to learn to make new maps. Mapping is the easiest part of modding, but requires time and imagination.

Some ideas for funny maps i thought in past:

• a map called "Viceversa" where defenders are attackers and attackers are defenders. The flag is inside the castle where attackers spawn and defenders have the gate control to access it at their spawn camp. Defenders have to attack the walls to keep the gates closed and avoid attackers to open and go out, they should remain imprisoned inside the castle. :D
  • A map called "Tower Defense" with checkpoints and some traps made with neogk. (Ex. An elevator at high speed that throws you in sky XD)
  • Whiterun from skyrim with 3 flags system.

I already imaginated these maps in my mind but as i said i'll not make other maps for warband. :(

• Aeneu likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Im planning to make maps for warband when i have time but then i need someone to teach me ;)

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

Im planning to make maps for warband when i have time but then i need someone to teach me ;)

im here for you, ask me anything you want to know (via pm) -> how to start, what to learn, how to make things work, ... anything.. ;)

• KingArthur, BlackDeath and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

ll245h

ll245h

• 1 posts

hu o:

i noticed that some people can hit enemies through solid wooden doors

to prevent this glitching i would like to have some selfdmg for defenders on solid doors

also would be a "mute all" button nice because when over 130 people playing on a server its kinda annoying to search for the few troublemakers in the mute list :)

sincerely

ll245h

• Amamama likes this

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

about doors and dmg thru it, we discussed that already long time ago. i think it is ok as it is, imagine that there are holes in those half-destroyed doors and i can easily deliver dmg thru that holes. it seems logical to me this way. so i think we should keep it.

about mute all button, it could be nice if somebody can script that button. u are not first one whos asking for this. although i think its better to stay chatty. on the other side, whole warband chat system and mostly log system is kinda not good at all and needs many improvements.

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

about doors and dmg thru it, we discussed that already long time ago. i think it is ok as it is, imagine that there are holes in those half-destroyed doors and i can easily deliver dmg thru that holes. it seems logical to me this way. so i think we should keep it.

And i am still gonna call it bullsheit and glitching :P Cuz you don't have to damage the door (read make holes into it) to swing thru, so this kind of logic fails. What says the logic about pushing weapon thru a hole, hold out, swing, deal regular damage and pull the weapon back without jamming the weapon in it? It must be hell of a hole! Why i am not able to scrape thru that hell of a hole? Why i can see the hole? Why i can't shoot thru the hole? It must be really big to allow player to swing thru it with normal speed so shooting thru it must be really simple!

I know that i am annoying with that but i am not gonna stop. Glitching is glitching and imagination is imagination. And i am really sick of players like Augustus or Jakuy standing behind door and killing tens of attackers for half of the round because of some holes you can only imagine and glitching which is allowed.

• BlackDeath, Remono and ll245h like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

i think it is ok as it is, imagine that there are holes in those half-destroyed doors and i can easily deliver dmg thru that holes. it seems logical to me this way. so i think we should keep it.

Agree Amamama, since players keep using this from begin of rounds, whem doors have full hp still and there are not holes/damage on  (even if have in mind) :D

• Amamama likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
I see it as warband physics, it gives a little edge too and an advantage to know every shitty thing that there is.

And better not mute all option as it could mute the admin too and sometimes I prefer global over admin as that is not always needed and annoying for others.
Btw you don't have to read it or if you read it you don't have to react.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
Ok then. You won ;)
  • Amamama likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Ok then. You won ;)

Me? :o I'm honored.

neklan

neklan

• 5 posts

Could you please remove the voting option: - change the map - in the Invasion mode. People are constantly changing the map and this making no sense.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly
Yes,i agree. Black,can you do it ? Thanks.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

If we are at it, can we please remove the function "anti-defenders/attackers gate opening system" on arena? As it is automatically set enabled on map restart, which bugs a map with a gate'.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Yes, you can disable it. I'll make it disabled by default.

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Could you please remove the voting option: - change the map - in the Invasion mode. People are constantly changing the map and this making no sense.

Why that? If majority wants to change the map, than there is no regular reason not to do so.

Another thing is that enemy bots sometimes spawn below the surface so they cant be killed and players have to wait long minutes for another wave. How do you want to end this round without admin online? Or players are dead and only bots left - especially on the winter map with a hill players leave their bots in the building and the AI is bad so player bots are inside and server bots are outside and they are just standing. How do you want do end these rounds without long admin online?

• KingArthur and BlackDeath like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Invasions server now has admins (may they can't be not all time online, but some...) so ask there/them for help online if/when possible:

• Invasion's admins: Parzival / Amamama (@Amamama, can you change/add it for your name online for they can know you? thanks)

• Teocles and Amamama like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users