Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Have a suggestion? Tell us please

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Invasions server now has admins (may they can't be not all time online, but some...) so ask there/them for help online if/when possible:

• Invasion's admins: Parzival / Amamama (@Amamama, can you change/add it for your name online for they can know you? thanks)

Of course, sir, I am gonna use the regular name.

Teocles

Teocles

Ancient Member

• 426 posts

:alien:     =       :amamama:

• Omen and Amamama like this

4u9hua.jpg

neklan

neklan

• 5 posts

Why that? If majority wants to change the map, than there is no regular reason not to do so.

Another thing is that enemy bots sometimes spawn below the surface so they cant be killed and players have to wait long minutes for another wave. How do you want to end this round without admin online? Or players are dead and only bots left - especially on the winter map with a hill players leave their bots in the building and the AI is bad so player bots are inside and server bots are outside and they are just standing. How do you want do end these rounds without long admin online?

When is a bot under texture or something I do not mind. Just everyone must die - no problem. But when in round 9654 I finally find fast boots and power gloves, and any new players joins and create a vote on changing the map and everything is lost - that sucks!

• Amamama likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

and any new players joins and create a vote on changing the map and everything is lost - that sucks!

all decide/vote  ...and mayority wins :rolleyes:

• Amamama likes this

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

When is a bot under texture or something I do not mind. Just everyone must die - no problem. But when in round 9654 I finally find fast boots and power gloves, and any new players joins and create a vote on changing the map and everything is lost - that sucks!

I understand you. I am also mad when map changes shortly after I've found running shoes. But i also know that it's selfish and as BlackDeath said - majority is majority :)

• neklan likes this

neklan

neklan

• 5 posts

all decide/vote  ...and mayority wins :rolleyes:

As someone who played "a bit" Nord Invasion mode I can say that any vote in Invasion mode is nonsense. Children join and do not want to wait, children immediately die and do not want to wait. Children are simply full of uneasiness.

• GANNICUS* likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

As someone who played "a bit" Nord Invasion mode I can say that any vote in Invasion mode is nonsense. Children join and do not want to wait, children immediately die and do not want to wait. Children are simply full of uneasiness.

but how many "children" join at same time and all votes "yes" to make a poll win? :D

I don't think this is a "default" or a "standard" --> shit happens, agree?

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Unban Princess_Morgane :rolleyes:

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Move Xanthippe to Community Waste  :rolleyes:,

See? It didn't happen

• Horatius and Mope like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Unban Princess_Morgane :rolleyes:

You have given us many reasons not to, and you ran out of new chances. So I hope you will change before bannerlord or I won't hesitate to add you to the banlist there.
  • Mope likes this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Dude whatever roman name is,

i m in current discussion with HA for an unban, and you re out of it :P :P :P :P

my post here just meant to be a joke  ^_^

• Pyrrha likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Dude whatever roman name is,

i m in current discussion with HA for an unban, and you re out of it :P :P :P :P

my post here just meant to be a joke  ^_^

And as a "joke" you will remain... :rolleyes:  no more...  catch it? B) :heavy:

• Mope likes this

neklan

neklan

• 5 posts

but how many "children" join at same time and all votes "yes" to make a poll win? :D

I don't think this is a "default" or a "standard" --> shit happens, agree?

You are funny. Shit happens only when admin has no balls to create crystal clear rules, right?

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

You are funny. Shit happens only when admin has no balls to create crystal clear rules, right?

Is the law crystal clear? No it is not, that is why we have lawyers. We are not here to babysit and ask from the community a decent amount of common sense and maturity. If you cannot find yourself in this statement you can leave our community as this is the way it is, we are not here to babysit only enforce the rules. The rules are guidelines to behaviour we want from the community.

• KingArthur, BlackDeath, Amamama and 1 other like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Hi everyone! I have a suggestion: I think it would be good to add on the Statistics Web Page. and only on the Web Page, a decapitation statistic in the same manner as there is for headshots and to also display what weapon(s) achieved the decapitation. Could this be possible? Thank you, Ciao

• Aeneu likes this
My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Hi everyone! I have a suggestion: I think it would be good to add on the Statistics Web Page. and only on the Web Page, a decapitation statistic in the same manner as there is for headshots and to also display what weapon(s) achieved the decapitation. Could this be possible? Thank you, Ciao

Possible but hell of a job as the current statistics are directly processed from the killfeed logs.

I don't think that decaptation is in any of the logs making it would be quite some work and then the servers needs to count them and register them to a player ID.....

You see my point already probably.

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

Possible but hell of a job as the current statistics are directly processed from the killfeed logs.

I don't think that decaptation is in any of the logs making it would be quite some work and then the servers needs to count them and register them to a player ID.....

You see my point already probably.

Hi Horatius! Yes, I see what you do mean. I only thought of this because decapitations are rare for me, but I have had at least 3 and I like to remember what weapon I used in each of them just to know; I know one I had was with a falchion. Thanks Horatius, for the insight though! Saluti!

Davis

Davis

Night's Guardian

• 161 posts
  • LocationSomewhere outta space

Hey fellows,

i know there is the thread concerning the maps in Siege (if there could be any improvement). How about (i know it is extra work :D ) at least one screenshot of the map. I'm a player for a very long time, but i srsly could not remember all those map names. So if there would be a screenshot to the map names, i guess people could make suggestions and improvements way easier.

whatchu think?

cheers, davis :rolleyes:  :crazy:  :D

• Remono and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

Hey fellows,

i know there is the thread concerning the maps in Siege (if there could be any improvement). How about (i know it is extra work :D ) at least one screenshot of the map. I'm a player for a very long time, but i srsly could not remember all those map names. So if there would be a screenshot to the map names, i guess people could make suggestions and improvements way easier.

whatchu think?

cheers, davis :rolleyes:  :crazy:  :D

Good suggestion.....I've made my own screenshots of a map so I can remember what it is and put it in a folder on my desktop. Good idea you have, Davis!!! Maybe a screen shot spoiler under each map name, huh Davis? ;)

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

@Davis @Chivalrous In this "page" of website, you have always a pic of map that is actually running/playing, so maybe you like to collect them all ;)

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users