Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Maps needing balance/fix

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

Baron_Jan_Willem_XVII

Baron_Jan_Willem_XVII

• 13 posts

Viking fjord needs more barriers in the back of the map, defenders are able to go past it and attack from behind the map.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Viking fjord needs more barriers in the back of the map, defenders are able to go past it and attack from behind the map.

Don't think so, attackers could/should use same ways to attack from back, only move/say attackers to try to go there :rolleyes: 

:viking:  :stab:   :medieval-soldier-spear:

ps: defenders normally don't attack...  they defend ^_^

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Baron_Jan_Willem_XVII

Baron_Jan_Willem_XVII

• 13 posts

Don't think so, attackers could/should use same ways to attack from back, only move/say attackers to try to go there :rolleyes:

:viking:  :stab:   :medieval-soldier-spear:

ps: defenders normally don't attack...  they defend ^_^

Unable to get in the back bit. I tried all possible entries as an attacker, I get blocked via the hitboxes in place to prevent going up. Might have gotten the map name wrong but it's the one with the ship and two siege towers with bridges. Also with that balloon that generally gets shot down first in the first few minutes.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Unable to get in the back bit. I tried all possible entries as an attacker, I get blocked via the hitboxes in place to prevent going up. Might have gotten the map name wrong but it's the one with the ship and two siege towers with bridges. Also with that balloon that generally gets shot down first in the first few minutes.

Map is correct, Viking Fjord, and if you can't get the back maybe because is well defended, so... (try ninja mode :D ) :rolleyes:

Snow Mexican

Snow Mexican

Popular Member

• 99 posts
  • LocationOn the Border of Canada and USA

For Minas Tirith can the third and last gatehouse be indestructible? Or manage to make it so that the trebuchets can't hit the third and last gatehouses! Minas Tirith is by far my favorite map because of how long the match can be, the layout of the map and all the chokepoints. I love playing on Minas Tirith because of the chokepoints and all the good archer positions, but it kinda is not that fun to me when the third or last gate is destroyed before anyone reaches it. If you cannot do this, then please make it so that we can easily stop enemies from using the trebuchets!

• Lenna and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Lenna

Lenna

Popular Member

• 65 posts

For Minas Tirith can the third and last gatehouse be indestructible? Or manage to make it so that the trebuchets can't hit the third and last gatehouses! Minas Tirith is by far my favorite map because of how long the match can be, the layout of the map and all the chokepoints. I love playing on Minas Tirith because of the chokepoints and all the good archer positions, but it kinda is not that fun to me when the third or last gate is destroyed before anyone reaches it. If you cannot do this, then please make it so that we can easily stop enemies from using the trebuchets!

Hi, this one particular thing has been discussed here several times before; there was even a dedicated topic covering this initiative. Check the A remark about Minas tirith (closed) thread and the Have a suggestion? Tell us please thread.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

For Minas Tirith ...

please make it so that we can easily stop enemies from using the trebuchets!

Again I will say...

Trebuchets are into castle and own to defenders, but if attackers can conquer these and use against castle/gate/doors/walls/defenders...  well it's ok and acceptable.

For next try better strategies and defence of own siege weapons :rolleyes:

To me map is balanced.

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Again I will say...

Trebuchets are into castle and own to defenders, but if attackers can conquer these and use against castle/gate/doors/walls/defenders...  well it's ok and acceptable.

For next try better strategies and defence of own siege weapons :rolleyes:

To me map is balanced.

I understand what Snow Mexican is saying here and I can agree with what BD has said too; although, I would like the defenders to have some kind of reasonable access route to the treb to defend it if an attacker is using it. However, I do like the archer duels BD and I have had when he's using the treb. :P

Just reasonable access to the treb would be appreciated; I'm not asking for an easy way to it, just a reasonable one. Saluti!

• Snow Mexican likes this
My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

Snow Mexican

Snow Mexican

Popular Member

• 99 posts
  • LocationOn the Border of Canada and USA

Look if you won't do anything about the treb, could you add three ballistas then, one by the first gate, and the other two in a spot where it can hit the trebs

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Rochester castle

-Barricade build limit is on  550seconds, while being a 3 flagged map

-On the second layer the enemy opens the gate > enemies start breaking the second gate > defenders close first gate> defenders jump down to kill enemies who are destroying the gate> surviving defenders start breaking own gate because they cannot leave the place and are locked in.

First fix, set for each flag a new time limit?

Second fix, ehhh maybe tp door like hailes castle or smt?

Baron_Jan_Willem_XVII

Baron_Jan_Willem_XVII

• 13 posts

Spoiler

On the Praven map.

While this is a legitimate tactic, it is a glitch and needs to be fixed.

Or move the pass point above the checkpoint or a secondary invisible one.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Those barricates can be destroyed. As you said it's legit tactic. Nothing to fix.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
Viking Fjord

Attackers get behind the invisble walls at the back of the map, there they shoot people. I think they get there with a baloon.

Fix: more barriers.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Viking Fjord

Attackers get behind the invisble walls at the back of the map, there they shoot people. I think they get there with a baloon.

Fix: more barriers.

This map have open access to this place enabled for defenders (from back/left mountains, behind houses), so you (as defender) can go there to fight them.

I playing as attacker, sometimes have achieved to move there (walking) to kill sniper/s hidden :archer: :sword-men:

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

This map have open access to this place enabled for defenders (from back/left mountains, behind houses), so you (as defender) can go there to fight them.

I playing as attacker, sometimes have achieved to move there (walking) to kill sniper/s hidden :archer: :sword-men:

This IS what I appreciate to see in maps; I don't appreciate unbreakable or non existent "windows" (or clear openings) that are barriers where a player is restrained access to or get somewhere to. :huh:

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Lol what?

There is an invisble wall, they are behind it and we are suppose to walk around the invisible wall? U kidding right? Tf would be the reason of that invisble wall then.

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

Lol what?

There is an invisble wall, they are behind it and we are suppose to walk around the invisible wall? U kidding right? Tf would be the reason of that invisble wall then.

Horatius, hmmm.....I'm not sure where exactly you're talking of. Are you meaning the mountains behind the tower and not the house? I was talking of the mountain/hill area behind the house accessible thru the open window. Not sure if you can get to where you are talking of if what you mean is behind the tower.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

I mean here, this way:

Attached File  fjord.jpg   44.48KB   0 downloads

any other way out of this route (more or less) is blocked to get there

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

I mean here, this way:

attachicon.giffjord.jpg

Ohhhh, well as far as for me, I was thinking to the waaaaay left where the tower is that's connected to the house.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I mean here, this way:

attachicon.giffjord.jpg

Talking about the tower that is connected to the keep, you can get behind there. There is an invisible wall there so you cannot get behind the keep but people are behind that wall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users